The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafting on PTS Templates not maxed?

Jeezye
Jeezye
✭✭✭✭✭
I just logged in to try different loadouts with crafted gear, only to realize that my template character has its crafting skills spread around lvl 15-22? All traits are already researched, but the skill line level is too low to craft end-game level gear..

Just me or is it actually bugged?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to make sure, did you use the CP660 Template? I am guessing that they have a CP660 as that is the new CP Cap.

They have left crafting off before, but I don't think they ever gave a partial crafter except when they were testing leveling on certain things, and that was an L49 crafter IIRC.
    Edited by Nestor on July 25, 2017 10:42PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Just to make sure, did you use the CP660 Template? I am guessing that they have a CP660 as that is the new CP Cap.

Yeah I've definatly used the cp660 Template, just created another toon, resulting in the same issue :/
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just confirmed as well (PC-NA). No crafting skill lines available as CP660 EP Template. Before this new PTS patch, I had 2 templates and both had all crafting lines available and level 50.

Also...my EP template is starting in the middle of Craglorn just outside Bloodroot Forge, rather than the Davon's Watch docks.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Edited by Moloch1514 on July 25, 2017 11:56PM
    PC-NA
  • Vovik
    Vovik
    ✭✭✭
    The other issue is that a lot of armor sets are left out of the PTS like molag kena, valkyn skoria, stygian set. There is no nirnhoned on weapons, yet Nirhoned was one of the effected traits. It discourages testing these new changes if you have to grind for the gear knowing the server will reset in a couple weeks.