Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

ZOS, HOUSES in Saint Delyn Penthouse STYLE!

RANKK7
RANKK7
✭✭✭✭✭
I re-post here since the dedicated housing section.

ZOS, it's freaking incredible you designed such awesome place and gave it to us as a inn room! :s

I would buy it immediately as a small- medium house (I prefer that size since the items cap is too low and a large house means a empty house).

BTW this style is truly awesome and some houses should be available asap in THAT style.

This room is just too small. Make HOUSES like this!

lll
"I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
lll
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pic just in case, interior absolutely awesome.

rounded shape overall and wall paint decoration in subtle and pleasant colors, fantastic floor and ceiling, gorgeous door and here is not much visible the baseboard, that too with awesome detail and design.

Great job, now make some houses in this style! :D

gp_collections_housing_viveccityinn.jpg
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another vote here.

I was so excited when I saw the Inn Room. It's so beautiful. Even if it didn't have any windows. But then I saw the item limit. :\
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another vote here.

I was so excited when I saw the Inn Room. It's so beautiful. Even if it didn't have any windows. But then I saw the item limit. :\

Indeed, definitely too small :/ just a inn room. Let's hope to have something like this available for houses soon!
    lll
    lll
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually wouldn't argue against having a home with a Vivec style to its build. It would also give me the perfect place to put the furniture I got from that Vivec Furniture set I got back in June! XP
  • Ser Lobo
    Ser Lobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Place candles around the edges with no internal lighting and the light reflects off the polished floor.

Some NPC is going to wander into my inn room one day and will be very afraid of whats in that coffin by the wall ....
    Ruze Aulus. Mayor of Dhalmora. Archer, hunter, assassin. Nightblade.
    Gral. Mountain Terror. Barbarian, marauder, murderer. Nightblade.
    Na'Djin. Knight-Blade. Knight, vanguard, defender. Nightblade.

XBOX NA
    Ruze is a veteran of the PC Beta, lived through the year one drought, survived the buy-to-play conversion, and has stepped foot in the hells known as Craglorn. He mained a nightlbade when nightblades weren't good, and has never worn a robe. He converted from PC during the console betas, and hasn't regretted it a moment since.

He'd rank ESO:TU (in it's current state) a 4.8 out of 5, loving the game almost entirely.

This is an multiplayer game. I should be able to log in, join a dungeon, join a battleground, queue for a dolmen or world boss or delve, teleport in, play for 20 minutes, and not worry about getting kicked, failing to join, having perfect voice coms, or being unable to complete content because someone's lagging behind. Group Finder and matchmaking is broken. Take a note from Destiny and build a system that allows from drop-in/drop-out functionality and quick play.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I, too, was disappointed that it is classified as an inn room - 30 items with ESO+ is just too little for the size of the space. It really is more the size of an apartment.

Since there is no small house size in Vvardenfell, maybe we'll see a small house in this style one day. That would be awesome for me, since I prefer small/medium houses - they don't look as empty when at item cap.
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed wholeheartedly.

Looks like they are moving on from Vvardenfell houses, but holding out hope we will see a larger, more spacious home in Vivec City one day.

Doesn't even have to be crazy or a full on manor, but anything bigger then just one small room, would be more then enough for me.