The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with Campaign home and guest please

Lauranae
Lauranae
✭✭✭✭✭
i crashed a little earlier. After login in, i did not realised that my campaign pvp were both assigned after that to the same campaign, Xarxes.

I was Home Vivec - Guest : Xarxes -
now i am both Xarxes

I tried to correct it, so i saw that i could pay 100 000ap to abandon my home on Xarxes. I paid.
But now the game refuse me to go back to my original home asking me for 2 days ....

Anything i can do ?

i sent a ticket but as we are saturday i dont think i will get an answer :(
Edited by Lauranae on July 22, 2017 4:22PM
My most recent characters
AD - Amareni NB
-
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ticket's probably your best option, and you've already done that. Maybe someone else will have a better idea?
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can queue for any campaign you want to by either using group queue or by using /script QueueForCampaign(#)

Where # is the # of the campaign (83, 87, 88, can't remember the others can someone help me out?)
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    You can queue for any campaign you want to by either using group queue or by using /script QueueForCampaign(#)

Where # is the # of the campaign (83, 87, 88, can't remember the others can someone help me out?)

it does not work as the game have put me on timer even after i spend 100 000 ap lol lol

But its ok, i am not mad, as i have to admit that with friends, we had a very fun day together. For all the achievements of this event, i only need now the Battleground one :))

I can not complain. And again, even if not on my Home server, i managed to do 1m AP even after paying 100 000 ap.

For me the event started very badly, then bugged, and suddenly with my guild and friends, the day was bright, full of laughs and deaths (mine and EP/AD too)

Thank you all for answering

AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

Group queue won't work, but typing that in chat does.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can change your respective campaigns, though there is a time based lockout and there is an AP cost to at least change your home campaign, maybe guest now also.

However, I think with Monday's changes they may be allowing a one time change for free due to the popularity of the event and opening new campaigns. We will see Monday if this is correct, so do not change campaigns yet just in case.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From today's patch notes.
    We’re also granting free home and guest campaign assignments for Cyrodiil as we recently opened the Xarxes and Kastav campaigns for Midyear Mayhem. The size of this patch is 166MB.

So you can read it directly if you prefer.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/361781/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-12#latest
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From today's patch notes.
    We’re also granting free home and guest campaign assignments for Cyrodiil as we recently opened the Xarxes and Kastav campaigns for Midyear Mayhem. The size of this patch is 166MB.

So you can read it directly if you prefer.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/361781/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-12#latest

thanks got it already :))
    AD - Amareni NB
    -