Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Add some interior sunshine in Forgotten Stronghold please

Ermiq
Ermiq
✭✭✭✭✭
Forgotten Stronghold interior is too dark. Even if sun is shining right in front of windows there's still no light in the house.
One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add some interior sunshine to every housing instance. They all feel like dungeons inside.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be like actual castles where the windows were constructed to let light in. Some sun light shining through windows on to floor of houses would be great.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, windows in castles were more likely to be very narrow....allowing the passage of arrows out, but nearly impossible for an enemy to shoot them in through the window.

But yes I totally agree with housing being very dark and gloomy inside. No wonder we need so many candles/lanterns/sconces.

No wait, that must be another ploy of ZOS to get us to spend more crowns in the store.....
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eremith wrote: »
    Forgotten Stronghold interior is too dark. Even if sun is shining right in front of windows there's still no light in the house.

I have lights all throughout the house, and some sections blocked off, and even a strip club with dark red/blue lights lmao
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling