Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fate's Desert Hideaway

ProfesseurFreder
ProfesseurFreder
✭✭✭✭✭
After about six different iterations, my version of Twin Arches is starting to come together in a way that begins to please me. Keep in mind I'm not an ESO+ member, so had to find a way to do this with 100 item slots or less (I'm at 98 now!)

Originally I used blocks to build stairs to the roof, only to find that it's got an invisible wall around it. Then I used those blocks to build a fireplace. It was nice, but it used too many item slots. The same thing was true when I tried to build a wall out of them. Finally I just used orc tapestries to make the bedroom walls, used just four of the blocks to make a fire pit and got rid of the rest.

Probably the only thins I will change from now on will be to add the more decorative trophies as I earn and can afford them. I may have to take out little things like the few little cups and jugs and decorative urns I have in order to make room for them.

I originally got it furnished, so some of the things you see are original, but 99 percent has been rearranged. About the only furnishings I don't think I've moved are that little desk and chair with the candle on them.

The statue is the last thing I've placed. Setting it quite deep into the sand and tilting it to give it that "base has eroded with time" look is the best idea I've stolen so far....

Thanks for lookin'...

jl16i6hvidyq.png
ni35juv4q8rq.png
5praa8fe7viy.png
ofewte1fjue7.png
gj769hg264l6.png
szt2u5nuevq5.png
u64a7ytpwm0c.png
1n69vsvxilt2.png
qd5bd5iedckc.png
hmrzgop42pwp.png
jicbv1sp6rjb.png
elsx9hh4uhib.png
y6g6zpsz7up5.png
5tggiesjl7ro.png
q0lmukur54xj.png
xi38m95chumv.png
dwyvmh9ou1ab.png
3hfsw4a4v50o.png
"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
-- William Faulkner.
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How could you . . .
    That poor polar bear in the middle of the desert :(
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's perfectly happy under the shade tree!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your carpet is gonna catch fire.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "You are drunk, statue, go home"

'I am home'

"Well then lay down, you're standing at an impossible angle"

'I am dancing with mushroom'

Good work, I prefer a smaller home that's complete and looks lived in (at eso+ item limit?) to a warehouse with stuff all spread out.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice yes - especially given the low item limit.

Khajiit herself owns Twin Arches and has made it into a very nice little tavern.

So if you or the bear get thirsty do feel free to drop by yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/