Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PvE][Casual] The guild Stolen Sweetrolls Looking for nice people for fun, dungeons and nTrials ;)

Aiiro
Aiiro
✭✭
mz7EI.jpg

Due to the reorganization, the recruitment is now opened again! ;)

Mini-guild (well, it is not so small now) Stolen Sweetrolls invites mature active players for a tea party. One day we will rule the Tamriel, but now we are too busy stealing sweetrolls. Currently, we have 80+ members from all over the world. Players from Oceanic/Asian/Far East Russia time zones are very welcome as Guildmaster is living in Australia and is trying to make constant normal trials/vet dungeons groups for these timezones ;)

What is guild's focus?

Screenshot_20170909_163642.png

We are a small guild with a focus on PvE content: group dungeons/ world bosses runs/rock concerts with lutes and flutes in Guildmaster's house. We are doing veteran pledges every day (well, for DLCs mainly on normal, because... too lazy). Sweetrolls have players of all levels - from someone, who is struggling to kill a mudcrab to someone, who is farming veteran Maelstrom Arena. We have veteran players, who are experienced in all vet content (including vTrials with HM, vMA, vDSA), who are friendly and are happy to help with the best advice ;) Also we can make training runs for vet DLC dungeons and give some tips for veteran trials.

Currently, we are organizing events every weekend to run normal trials, where everyone can participate (even if you're below 160CP) ;)So we are looking for more nice people to make runs regular and steal all desired sets from there B)

Recently, we successfully finished vAA and vAS trials and are very proud of ourselves
:D
No worries if you don't feel confident in dungeons or trials, there is always time to explain mechanics and give friendly advice about how to dd, heal or tank. We have discord and have fun talks and laughs while fighting B)

What are requirements to join?

Screenshot_20170909_162910.png

Not many:

*Stolen Sweetrolls is a very international guild, but the main language in chat is English (have also Russian, German, French, Finnish, Italian, Korean, but in Guild chat-English only)
*Be friendly
*Be patient and ready to learn
*Be mature. Preferable age is 25+. We have some exceptions, but be over 25 is very preferred
*Show respect to each guild member
*Good sense of humor (and be ready for some friendly sarcastic comments :D )
*No drama in guild chat
*No offense
*No elitism

TES lore lovers are also very welcome ;)

How can I join to Stolen Sweetrolls?

Make a short note about yourself (Like: 'My name is Pumpkin the Brilliant. I am 267 years old elven wizard. I like to run dungeons and steal sweetrolls'). Drop you note here or contact in game @Nekonokuro (playing Oceanic prime time), @Tony1976Coleman (playing EU prime time) or LampxNep (playing EU prime time) for invite or more information.

No hardcore. No pressure. No tension. No rush.
Drink your coffee. Eat sweetrolls. Escape and enjoy.

Screenshot_20170909_164041.png

Sincerely yours,
Guildmaster.
Edited by Aiiro on May 16, 2018 4:35AM
Come on baby, light my fire
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Sweetrolls are ready to grow :3
  • BreanorDaza
    BreanorDaza
    Soul Shriven
    Hi ya. Could I join the guild please.
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Invite sent :)
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Recruitment is opened, Stolen Sweetrolls are growing ;)
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Currently, there are 40 members in guild and we are ready to grow to 50 members B)
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Looking for some nice people playing from Oceania and Asia time zones :)
  • Zaplanc
    Zaplanc
    Soul Shriven
    Hi looking for a guild. I'm new ESO+ member (lvl. 27) on EU-PC server, from ebonhard pact, primary from mages guild, but also very active Dark Brotherhood member. Also learning alchemy and enchanting skills. If you have free place for me I'll like to join. All the best, @Zaplanc
    Edited by Zaplanc on July 12, 2017 9:02PM
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Invite sent ;)
  • KillerTan30
    KillerTan30
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, this Guild sounds fun. I've never join a guild before so i would like to try. i'm not active everyday but enough to join your activities hopefully. I'm a DPS sorcerer, Nightblade Thief, and Dragonite tank crafter. Currently split time for all of them. Send me invite @KillerTan30.
    Edited by KillerTan30 on July 14, 2017 2:57AM
    [style color=#FFC0CB ]KaTe[/style]
  • liamgilbert99
    liamgilbert99
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite please, looking for a chilled and relaxed guild to join and this seems to be the one! Send invite to @liamgilbert99 Thanks!
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the Stolen Sweetrolls! :D
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Have about 5-7 places left :)
  • Bars
    Bars
    ✭✭✭
    hi would like to try your guild @ Hin if any room left
  • joneziebuss
    joneziebuss
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, really like the sound of your guild and would like to join if you have the spaces left, I've had the game for a while but I've only recently just found the time to get into it and would really love to learn and play with other people!
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Hey, really like the sound of your guild and would like to join if you have the spaces left, I've had the game for a while but I've only recently just found the time to get into it and would really love to learn and play with other people!

Hi joneziebuss,
    Could you please leave your ID, so I can invite you ;) Thank you :)
  • joneziebuss
    joneziebuss
    Soul Shriven
    My ID is jonziebuss haha sorry and thank you so much I'll be able to play later today to accept!!
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Currently, we have experienced players as well as new players in the game :) Decided to open recruitment again for 10-15 more places B) Friendly active players, who are ready to have fun are welcome! ;)
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Stolen Sweetrolls is a wonderful guild! <3
    It was the humour in the name and image that initially grabbed me, and I am very happy I decided to ask to join the Sweetrolls!

We just started running trials and have had a couple of normal training runs for everyone new to them - and it went above all expectations. We could always use more participants, so if you are looking for a fun-loving, mature guild this is one you will grow to love fast. Everyone is very willing to help where they can and understand that real life comes first. Playing ESO is meant to be an enjoyable experience, and not seen as a chore or add pressure to perform. Stolen Sweetrolls has a good balance between being easy-going and still kicking butt in HM vet runs.

We have a fair few female sweetrolls, so if you are a fellow girl gamer - know that this is a wonderful home to be in.

We use Discord to communicate and more than one of us enjoy to banter. ;) If you are uncomfortable with using voice that is perfectly fine! You can type ingame or come on voice muted if that is what you prefer.

Be excellent to each other!
    -Kyria-
    [EU PC]
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Thank you, Kyria B)<3
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    s0H15W2.png

Come join us to worship at the Alter of the Sweetroll!
    But first you must pass a test:

"While in town the baker gives you a sweetroll. Delighted, you take it into an alley to enjoy, only to be intercepted by a gang of three kids your age. The leader demands the sweetroll, or else he and his friends will beat you and take it."

1) Act like you're going to give him the sweetroll, but at the last minute throw it in the air, hoping that they'll pay attention to it long enough for you to get a shot in on the leader?

2) Give him the sweetroll now without argument, knowing that later this afternoon you will have all your friends with you and can come and take whatever he owes you?

3) Drop the sweetroll and step on it, then get ready for the fight?"

CORRECT ANSWER:
    This is a trick question. Any true sweetroll lover would have devoured the sweetroll instantly. We'll still let you in though. ;)
    [EU PC]
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Recruitment is now opened :)
    We desperately need more nice people to run dungeons and normal trials ;) Especially at EU server daytime and Oceanic evenings B)
    Don't make us to run Hel Ra in a group of 6 again, help our brave sweetrolls team! :D
    Edited by Aiiro on October 24, 2017 12:00PM
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Stolen Sweetrolls are looking for new nice active players ;) Sweetrolls have both brand new players who are struggling to kill a mudcrab and super experienced players, who are happy to give advice and help with dungeons and trials ;)
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    Edited by Aiiro on December 1, 2017 11:58AM
  • Xylona
    Xylona
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, can I get an invite? ^-^ id: xyl0na
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Join us to run in ladies team! :D

unknown.png?width=883&height=497
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Hi there, sent an ingame mail to @LawzJ with an application :)
    Warri
  • Forsetibaldrson
    Forsetibaldrson
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I did the same and look forward to a response. If it didn´t work ingame my ID is @Forsetibaldrson . :)
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    E769sxo.jpg
    [EU PC]
  • Nemesis201077
    Nemesis201077
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, quite keen to join a guild, have asked if anyone's looking in game, but everyone seems to want to set sales targets.

I do play when I can and already have a lvl 50 CP 30 toon and 2 alts.

Look me up in game, or let me know here if I can join and how to go about it. Padishar Creel
  • zsban
    zsban
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to get an invite if there are still free place. My ingame id is @zsban .
  • LawzJ
    LawzJ
    Hi @Nemesis201077 and @zsban , if you send me an in game mail or pm to @LawzJ, we can see about getting you an invite :smiley:
    Main: DK Tank - Shields With Sparkles
    Alt1: Mag Sorc - Alea Silverlight
    Alt2: Stam Sorc - Snuggles Senches
    Alt3: MagPlar - Healary Duff

Guild Officer for Ninja Penquins https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/423918/eu-pve-raiding-guild-ninja-penguins#latest