Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When proc sets get nerfed

• Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    proc sets were meant to combat unkillable ppl, i nstead of fighting those unkillable sorcs, the blades turned their procs against everyone else except the unkillable> griefing got new element.

look at zenimax failure to fight fire with fire> detonation bomb, shieldbreaker, ultimates, making meteor unreflectable, procmeta and future doesnt look much better than this.

before thos eunkillable players wasnt able to also touch glass cannon...atleast not to kill him without effort.... now you are going full to tankly build with proc sets and you killing without eny effort those non-heavy armor players or without shield players and you just need a some effort to kill other heavy armor pleyr while just trying to not die, this is al;l what you need to do while wearing proc sets because those sets are killing other players, not you, you only trying to survive like noob *** who just playing 1st time in this game and dont know how to use any skills excpet auto attack spam
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    At this point, I hope all proc sets get destroyed and at most what's left is sets like morag tong, hawk eye and so on.
    This alone will make want to play the game again.

agree
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are there any nightblades in BG that are not running Viper or Selene? Yea I get it you have to fight fire with fire, if they nerf proc sets it seems the nigntblade will be hurting significantly. I don't play a NB anymore but that's just my prediction.

Mageblades
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Are there any nightblades in BG that are not running Viper or Selene? Yea I get it you have to fight fire with fire, if they nerf proc sets it seems the nigntblade will be hurting significantly. I don't play a NB anymore but that's just my prediction.

Mageblades
    People still play Mag blades?
  • Fonzman517
    Proc sets are in the game for a reason, and have already been nerfed and probably won't go away. So either learn to battle it or go grind for some proc gear yourself.
    Edited by Fonzman517 on July 10, 2017 7:11PM
  • HiImRex
    HiImRex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fonzman517 wrote: »
    Proc sets are in the game for a reason, and have already been nerfed and probably won't go away. So either learn to battle it or go grind for some proc gear yourself.

exposed by patch notes

in other news Skoria is untouched and is now BiS for all classes on non CP

more fake news coming tomorrow
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HiImRex wrote: »
    Fonzman517 wrote: »

exposed by patch notes

in other news Skoria is untouched and is now BiS for all classes on non CP

more fake news coming tomorrow

Skoria is so telegraphed though and requires you to run multiple dots to proc it. Skoria, kena, and neirneth is what I believe all proc sets should be like. either have a draw back to running it or be highly telegraphed.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remove all proc sets!
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As some one new to cyrodil let me say proc sets in large aren't an issue

I rarely see them on my death cap outside of vivec 30 day

So what I have learned is the more populated the server the more people rely on sets to kill than skill
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    As some one new to cyrodil let me say proc sets in large aren't an issue

I rarely see them on my death cap outside of vivec 30 day

So what I have learned is the more populated the server the more people rely on sets to kill than skill

Higher population means more competition, means more players using the most AP efficient builds, meaning most Stam proc until update
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make Proc sets a 7 piece instead of 5. done...
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to play just to counter your proc sets. Thank you.
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    I main a stamblade, never touched a proc set, try and run a half damage half recovery build and its very difficult to compete.

I'll have my days where I can cut down light armor opponents, but when they know I'm coming the shields go up and I get burst down.

I stack penetration and heavy armor opponents are still very challenging, and can only be beat by out sustaining them. Which is hard when you have to cloak, roll dodge, shuffle constantly because we all know what happens to medium armor while standing still.

Stamblade is a very challenging class to play, I know I have a long way to go because I've played with other stamblade - without proc sets who are very quick and survivable and still have great burst.

Glad proc getting nerfed were not the only ones who used them.
    I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.