Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will you kill me?

• Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES! I will kill her and see my comments why...
    If you need an excuse to live, then you most assuredly deserve to be killed.

Real vampires don't need to beg for mercy.
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The general forums are for serious issues regarding the state of the game and feedback.

Please rpers take your *** on the rp forums, not the general. Thank you.

Getting really tired of these *** posts that just take space, and attention away from serious post with good feedback and critics about the state of the game.
    Edited by JinMori on July 9, 2017 4:33AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JinMori wrote: »
    The general forums are for serious issues...

JpomFtP.jpg
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAY BE I will kill her or MAY BE not -- I have no idea... (See my comments)
    Ajaxduo wrote: »
    You'll make a fine pair of boots.

Dude, she's a Khajiit, not an Argonian. Show some respect. :p

"You'll make a fine rug, Cat"?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

JpomFtP.jpg

Yes, they should be.

The general forums should be exclusively for feedback and serious issues about the game, that's exactly why there is a rp section, where you can post whatever the *** you want, as long as it's not harassment.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Ajaxduo wrote: »
    You'll make a fine pair of boots.

Dude, she's a Khajiit, not an Argonian. Show some respect. :p

"You'll make a fine rug, Cat"?

Yeah, rugs, not boots. Get your **** straight, man. :p
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im a Vampire Hunter. Not a Vampire Let-Liver... ok maybe there is a better way to put that.

At any rate, Die diseased filth!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a Vampire Hunter. Not a Vampire Let-Liver... ok maybe there is a better way to put that.

At any rate, Die diseased filth!

Mmm, liver.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

JpomFtP.jpg

Yes, they should be.

The general forums should be exclusively for feedback and serious issues about the game, that's exactly why there is a rp section, where you can post whatever the *** you want, as long as it's not harassment.

"Should be," is a long road from, "they are."

And, with respect, that's not your decision to make. These are ZOS's boards. They pick what the general discussion is for. They've said, "so long as it's ESO related," they're happy. So here we are. In point of fact, there are other boards, on this forum, that are for serious issues. There are a number of other boards. This one? This one is a mix of weirdness, stray questions, and salt. Lots of salt. Salt for days. But also, stuff like this.

Quite frankly, it's not your place to police these boards. If you see something you honestly believe is out of line, you should report it, let the moderators deal. That's their job.
  • StormWylf
    StormWylf
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no such thing as a good vampire. You must die. But I do not feel the need to skin you and make a pair of boots. Incineration will do the job nicely. Have a great a day. :D
  • StormWylf
    StormWylf
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    The thralls. A well fed slave is still a slave...

Missed this comment when I read the thread. ArchMikem is absolutely correct. K9mouse believes that she is benevolent and "good". She sadly is deluding herself, she is a vampire, by keeping thralls a slave owner, and no better than a skooma dealer in that her thralls are strung out, and at her mercy for their fix. She is by definition evil, and must die.
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am completely fine with Khajiit vampires if they support the Ebonheart Pact!
    AD & DC Khajiit vampires must die!

NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would not kill you right off.........I will blackmail you. Pay me lots of gold and you can live. Otherwise, I will tell all the other vampire hunters where you are or kill you myself. I didn't join the thieves guild for nothing and, as a khajiit, you should understand!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The general forums are for serious issues regarding the state of the game and feedback.

Please rpers take your *** on the rp forums, not the general. Thank you.

Getting really tired of these *** posts that just take space, and attention away from serious post with good feedback and critics about the state of the game.

Top kek.
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Approach the Black Door, and it will ask "What is the color of Night?" Answer thusly "Sanguine my brother" and you will have find your new family who likes the dark too. Unless there is a contract on your head...
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll make Khajiiti fur mittens of you and a necklace from your teeth!
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NO! I will not kill her and see my comments why...
    I'd NEVER be a vampire hunter! I've seen what my main does to them - he has a well-stocked torture chamber!

:D

Edited by AlienSlof on July 9, 2017 10:17AM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Archmadios
    Archmadios
    ✭✭✭
    All Vampires are evil regardless of actions and must be destroyed.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take no notice to livestock
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I'd be a regular hunter, I would not think if that moose is good or evil, I would kill the moose.
    If I'd be a fisherman, I'd catch the fish without thinking about how good or evil fish has been.
    And if I'm a vampire hunter, I would kill the vampire without hesitation. Good or evil, it doesn't matter.
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a werewolf, I'm supposed to kill vampires, and vice versa. But I have spared more than one vampire in my in-game quests, because I believed that their hearts (albeit cold and dead) were in the right place. I expect that a reasonable vampire would show me the same courtesy. But then, I also wouldn't put it past one to lie to my face then stab me in the back. Such is the nature of many vampires after all.
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a werewolf, I'm supposed to kill vampires, and vice versa. But I have spared more than one vampire in my in-game quests, because I believed that their hearts (albeit cold and dead) were in the right place. I expect that a reasonable vampire would show me the same courtesy. But then, I also wouldn't put it past one to lie to my face then stab me in the back. Such is the nature of many vampires after all.

Do you think they had their hearts in the right place genuinely? Or was it all just an act?
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smell the garlic.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vipstaakki wrote: »

Do you think they had their hearts in the right place genuinely? Or was it all just an act?

I may never know the answer to that question. But some of them didn't become vampires by choice, so I kind of took pity on them. Plus, I find that in life, you have to sometimes trust people, even if you don't fully trust them. For all I know, everyone is a liar, and I shouldn't trust anyone ever. But what kind of way is that to live? So I give them one chance to prove their intentions. If they go back on their word, I cut their heads off and send them back to oblivion.
  • The_Smilemeister
    The_Smilemeister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not because I'm a vampire hunter, rather because I too am a vampire and you seem expendable and easy to replace. The treatment of your thralls means I have less work to do when I become their master.

A vampire who sees their gift for what it is but does not take advantage of their powers is not a vampire worth existing, no matter how many records you've kept of all your thralls and how many Nords you have spared during your thousands of years of existing. Your fur will also make a nice coat for when I lead and make your thralls into the perfect army and rule with a cold, iron fist!
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no i am terribly sorry you must be confused. Im not a vampire hunter. Just like killing things and chopping them to pieces.

And guess whos next, cat
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a WW, your natural enemy, but my bosmer does not kill anyone unless Sithis demands it.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itehache wrote: »
    I am a WW, your natural enemy, but my bosmer does not kill anyone unless Sithis demands it.

I Don't even consider you stupid mutts enemies, more like pets and guard dogs, now get back in your cage until your next contract
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Ahmbor
    Ahmbor
    ✭✭✭
    ...because Khajiit
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd do both. I have multiple characters, you see.