Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will you kill me?

k9mouse
k9mouse
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear Vampire Hunter,

This one knows that you have taken a sacred vow. However, before you do anything rash, please consider what this Khajiit has to say. Not all vampires are blood thirsty, evil beings. Some of us use our curse as a blessed gift.

This Khajiit has used her gift to help several families over millennia. The first case is the Argonian sisters who lost their family due to Dunmer slavers. This one gave them top notch education and special training in the field that they were most interested in. In addition, they also received a warm bed and food.

The most recent way this Khajiit was kind was in helping a family with a young Nord girl whose parents were slavers. This one had to stop the slavers in order to protect a Bosmer village. However, in doing so she had to kill the slavers, but she spared the little Nord. The Bosmer village took in the Nord. Also, this one did offer education to the young Nord and her adopted Bosmer sister.

This one keeps records from the many millennia that she lived. If the kind Vampire Hunter killed the helpful Khajiit then countless first-paw records will be destroyed and lost. History is very important, yes?

This one does have thralls, but she treats them very well. In fact, she treats her thralls better than some non-vampires treat their employees. They have warm beds, good fresh food, and no fear. After they do their daily chores around the home, they even have free time to do as they want to for a few hours before going to bed.

Concerning that this Khajiit is good vampire, the kind Vampire Hunter will not kill her, yes?

--

You, the reader, are the vampire hunter. I am wondering if you will kill her or not.. In addition, I will love to hear your comments if you like or dislike the story and why.
Edited by k9mouse on July 8, 2017 5:30PM

Will you kill me? 148 votes

YES! I will kill her and see my comments why...
46%
CavalryPKchuck-18_ESOBelegnoleHanokihsdmnqwkVriendamakrethkunvenrwb17_ESOptrpambudi8rwb17_ESOoddavistarkerealmvyndral13preub18_ESOHanzusAjaxduoTheLyricistAlchemistStormWylfBouldercleaveKristSpookyPickleDamianos 69 votes
NO! I will not kill her and see my comments why...
31%
GamingForever25k9mouseleetacakesb16_ESOAlienSlofValen_Bytefalcasternub18_ESOStreegaHidesFromSunfeyiistabbykittehEdziuCh4mpTWpaulsimonpsCillion3117FodoreGan XingGuffi75DracindoArgonianDovahtheher0not 47 votes
MAY BE I will kill her or MAY BE not -- I have no idea... (See my comments)
21%
KochDerDamonenTonnopesceDarkhorse1975dem0n1kNyghthowlerHuyenBosco916phermitgbWreuntzyllaTheShadowScoutEasily_Lostmadchuska83CaptainBeerDudeSkullstachioWreckfulAbandonArtjuh90LadyNalcaryaArchMikemDracan_FontomDocFrost72 32 votes
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Don't kill my own kind,unless sithis demands it
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on July 8, 2017 5:45PM
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Khajiit have wares? :^)
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd kill you just for being Khajiit. I wonder what Vampire Khajiit fur sells for?
    PC/EU DC
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll make a fine pair of boots.
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if 1500 AP or 15 Gold; 1 Fightersguild XP for sure.
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will not kill you friend as I believe through the evil that you have, you are being considerate of others. You've saved lives, you've helped many people. You may be classed as an evil monster but at heart you are helpful and thoughtful of others.

I believe everyone gets a chance at life, even the most evil of people. Thank you for telling me your story, you have made me rethink some of my past killings. Could they have been good vampires too? I'm interested, but I will not dwell on it. I live for the present, not past or future.
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It isn't a matter of if but when a vampire behaves monstrously. Find a cure before the Hunter's blade finds your neck, unless you wish to spend eternity in Coldharbour.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    because I was too lazy to read all that text and I'd rather put an end to this asap!
  • Orjix
    Orjix
    ✭✭✭✭
    if she helps argonians she is nothing more then vermin.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My name is Buffy and, long ago, I was blessed and cursed by the Queen of Twilight – Azura – as a Slayer. I suspect part of why she chose me is that I can both travel the currents of time and respawn if vanquished.

My first encounter with a vampire that I chose not to slay was named Janus and he was the Count of Skingrad late in the 3rd Era. It was roughly two centuries later in northern Skyrim where I encountered another – named Serana – that I aided in completing a noble quest. Over time we became quite close.

So I have learned that, indeed, a small number of vampires are able to earnestly control their abilities and, sometimes, even use them to good purpose. In return, I have learned how to control my own primal nature to indiscriminately destroy them. I will, in fact, give vampires that I now encounter an opportunity – albeit a brief one – to convince me that they have control of and reject their dark nature.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on July 8, 2017 6:59PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhh... I'll just pick "no". >_>
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tel var is tel var
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't make a habit of killing of the civilized ones. Gotta have incentive for them to try and reform, no? Might leave out the thrall bit, if I were you.

(Google labeling theory)

"Not today, cat. One false step, and you may find yourself answering for it. Fare thee well, and walk always in twilight lest you seek the darkness or the light."
    Edited by DocFrost72 on July 8, 2017 7:15PM
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It isn't a matter of if but when people behave monstrously. Find a purpose before the Hunter's blade finds your neck, unless you wish to spend eternity in Coldharbour.

Fixed
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, cause WW!
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    "I and all my trading House will not suffer the undead to walk among the living. You made a choice to become a monster. I make the choice to end you." Tan'Afriel, honorable Redguard.
  • dmnqwk
    dmnqwk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would absolutely destroy you, not for your crime of being an unholy terror but your ignorance to the fact as a plight upon this land.

You may claim to be a factor of good, protecting your serfs as they scurry about their lives in fear of becoming mere chattel, but do not try to claim you were anything other than a dictator to these poor, innocent beings!
    To hold thralls as one holds slaves is detestable, but to believe you are "helping" them is delusional. They deserve freedom, not "a few hours before bed" as you proclaim to all who would hear your lies.

In a moment you shall be gone and those under your sway allowed to breathe free, your legacy shall begin. Not of benevolence, or kindness, nor friendship and the betterment of mankind.

On the lips of the devil, even noble deeds are twisted and cruel.
  • Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only kill when it's necessary, profitable, I've been drinking,..... or the mood takes me.
    Sooooo, as long as it isn't an objective, I'm not being paid, I haven't been drinking, or you don't look at me wrong, I probably wont kill you.
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are either with me or against me. I don't discriminate.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd kill you where you stand. Vampires are an abomination and a blight on this land.
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I kill you not because you are a vampire, but because you are a filthy Khajiit!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got to stick together ! So many Dawnbreaker spamming vampire hunters out there it's not safe anymore .
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only good vampire is a dead one. Arkay be praised!
    Edited by hmsdragonfly on July 8, 2017 10:52PM
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampires are an abomination and a blight on this land.

You dam right we are >:)
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on July 8, 2017 10:58PM
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the sound of impale, and this old of a vampire would be a real prize.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the sound of impale, and this old of a vampire would be a real prize.

I Love the sound my prey makes when it runs away, what was it again aaaaah help me oh wait that was it
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...it would depend on the character who encounters that vampire kitty.

Leska? If she has a contract, she will kill pretty much anyone, men, women, children, cultists, goblins, vampires, household animals... doesn't matter to her, a job is a job, noone is innocent, et cetera. If there is no contract... she seldom does any killing for free (unless attacked)...

Kelas? He is reluctant to kill anyone at the best of times, and likely would need only minimal talking to to agree to let things be (the history library would be a telling argument!)

Kes? That was entirely dependent on the vampires "misdeeds"... she is so much into justice that she requires proof of crime and conviction before she's kill anyone. Unless she caught them in the act of course. So better not feed on any innocent while she is around... (though she is easy to avoid, since she never sneaks around but tromps through the streets in her rusty armor, head held high in her sense of rightousness)
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thralls. A well fed slave is still a slave.

Lose em.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajaxduo wrote: »
    You'll make a fine pair of boots.

Dude, she's a Khajiit, not an Argonian. Show some respect. :p