The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Nb PvP build suggestions? (no proc sets)

• HoolDog
    HoolDog
    ✭✭✭
    5 x bone pirate tatters on body

1 x heavy velidrith helmet with health enchant

1 x kena medium shoulder

All impen

3 agility jewellry healthy weapon damage enchants

Maelstrom 2h greatsword sharpened

Master bow, prefer defending but only have precise.

Weapon damage mundus stone

Blue Stam/magicka recovery food

This set up gives you

2448 Stam recovery
    1100 - 1200 magicka recovery
    3800 + buffed weapon damage
    31k + stamina
    22k health on 2h bar
    Edited by HoolDog on February 3, 2017 9:48PM
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2x troll king
    5x eternal hunt
    3x agility
    1x master bow
    1x marlstrom 2h

Air is over rated to heck lol.
  • g0dlik3buthumbl3
    Telel wrote: »
    When Telel solos they run a basic 'sniper' build with the following. Though they use a very different set up when leading their groups.

1 Velidreth or Kraagh (Telel prefers veli right now due to pen not being so hot against some builds)

1 Kena (or put your Kraagh here if you prefer)

1 Clever Alchemist Cuirass, 2 medium, 2 swords (sharpened), 1 bow (sharp): This lets me swap to a dual wield bar for the alchemist 5 piece then swap back to my bow for ranged attacks. The twin swords also enhance Khajiit's heals slightly.

3 Spriggan jewlery (wep.dam enchants), 2 Spriggan medium: this lets one maximize their armor penetration on both bars.

If you care to hear Telel elfing a lot about 'team purple' then here is a video of them playing around with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaitNyaaUWI

Just spotted this post and this is the exact setup that I run as my main. I'm only cp450 and I nuke most cp600s in a one on one with this build. Damage and armor pen are both sky high, but sustain is poor, so if you don't win the fight quickly and lose the damage buff you're in a spot of trouble. I also like the Eternal Hunt/Spriggans combo as my second setup
  • Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

I'm just wondering if these are all still good setups for Morrowind.
    Personally, I don't have a problem with proc sets, but I get sick of people complaining about them.

I was thinking of Sheer Venom and Eternal Hunt, with Kena and kra'gh/bloodspawn. What do you guys think?
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5x Hundings front bar (2H)
    5x Shadow Walker back bar (Bow)
    1x Kena
    1x Veil

Full medium, or 5/1/1. 5 impen/2 well fitted. 3 damage enchants, prismatic glyphs on large pieces and stamina on small pieces. Food and Mundus whatever fits your play style more (I use Dubious and Serpent).
    Edited by akray21 on July 6, 2017 7:28PM
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If ure a good nb u cant fit relentless in the first place.

I'm a pleb confirmed :cry:
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    akray21 wrote: »
    5x Hundings front bar (2H)
    5x Shadow Walker back bar (Bow)
    1x Kena
    1x Veil

Full medium, or 5/1/1. 5 impen/2 well fitted. 3 damage enchants, prismatic glyphs on large pieces and stamina on small pieces. Food and Mundus whatever fits your play style more (I use Dubious and Serpent).

I'm not sure I like the idea of using shadow walker. You have to stay still while cloaked, when there are so many ways to break cloak.