Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting after CP140?

erliesc
erliesc
✭✭✭
I've got all crafting except clothing maxed out...but recently when making a set of heavy armor and some wood/metal weapons I had problems making things at 160cP level..had some stuff at 140...some 150...one at 160.

Was used to being able to make everything at the level I'd gotten to...now looks like a struggle to do everything at 160.

How do I find out what I need?
I know nutting....
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a couple things that I can think of off the top of my head:

- Make sure you have enough sanded ruby ash/rubedite ingots to make a CP160 piece. You can verify by making sure the "have knowledge" and "have materials" are both checked in the crafting UI. CP160 takes in excess of 100 refined materials per armor piece or weapon ... in case you didn't know.

- In the materials bar of the create menu (crafting table), you can toggle the level of the desired crafted piece by clicking the "+" and "-" keys up and down. Note that CP140 is a different materials tier ... CP140 uses voidstone ingots and sanded nightwood.

Let us know if this sparks additional questions ... we're happy to help.

Screenshots are also helpful if you have time to link them.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 28, 2017 4:47AM
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    If it takes at least 100 rubidite/ruby ash to make something...that would explain why I was blocked. So I guess I'd better be collecting...a lot....

I probably started with 200 or so...

thanks
    I know nutting....
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need a lot more materiels at higher level crafting.

For example, to make a level 150 medium chest armour, you need 15 rubedo leather, but for 160 you need 150 rubedo leather.
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    to craft chest legs arms feet and belt I believe it takes 640 mats if I'm remembering it right.
    I think
    chest 150
    legs 140
    arms 120
    feet 120
    belt 110
    Head 120 not to sure could be more
    Shoulders 120
    I can't remember at all what each weapon is because I hardly ever craft them.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos thought it was a really wonderful and intelligent idea to make cp 160 gear use ten times the amount of resources........therefore forcing us to waste more time grinding instead of doing things we enjoy. They also wanted to make sure that crafters do not make any money.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chest 150
    legs 140
    All the other pieces are 130 each, boots, belt, hands, shoulders, helm

Mats for weapons are also 100+