The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

StamDK Build for PVP/PVE

DaygeWar
DaygeWar
Soul Shriven
First of all, i know that this forum has many build guides and guides to help choosing the better one for you. But i decided to play with a build that i found, to me seems to be a good one but im a new player so i need some help.

So, ill post the build here and want some advices from you guys to help me deciding it, this build dont need to be the perfect one at PvP, I just want to play without getting one shot and kil one or two sometimes. For PvE the same ideia. Im not a hardcore player, so i dont want to be the Top 1 at both PvP and PvE.

Here:
http://www.universoeso.com.br/index.php/2017/06/17/o-causa-dor-dragonknight-stamina-pvp/

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=16640

Please, im a new player, so you need to understand my problems hahahha

Thanks for everything!

OBS: This build I got at a site that is a Brazilian forum because im brazilian. So im apologizing for all the grammar errors.

• Chiefpoppasquat
    In pve what role are you looking to do dps or tank. I main stam dk dps and tank. You can make build that effectively tanks and dps together but being new I'd stick to tanking to learn mechanics in game and class. Also if you ever looking to do harder solo content vet malestrom i wouldn't recommend learning on a stam dk as it would be one of harder classes playstyles to learn arena on. Although I did learn on stam dk it is possible.
  • DaygeWar
    DaygeWar
    Soul Shriven
    I like tanking but not that full tank who cant even do damage, I like to have some armor and defense stats but also like doing damage. Based in this build, what can I do? DPS or tank at PvE?

About PvP I would like more DPS than Tanking, it will be nice to tank some shots but I would like killing one or two sometimes
    Edited by DaygeWar on July 5, 2017 11:33PM
  • MarzAttakz
    MarzAttakz
    ✭✭✭✭
    In pve what role are you looking to do dps or tank. I main stam dk dps and tank. You can make build that effectively tanks and dps together but being new I'd stick to tanking to learn mechanics in game and class. Also if you ever looking to do harder solo content vet malestrom i wouldn't recommend learning on a stam dk as it would be one of harder classes playstyles to learn arena on. Although I did learn on stam dk it is possible.

@Chiefpoppasquat Would you mind sharing your tank + dps build?

I'm looking for something to replace 5 Hist Bark, 5 Plague Doctor, 2 Green Pact or Monster - followed Woeler's Phalanx build (https://woeler.eu/index.php?p=article&id=32) but it's too tanky for normal dungeons and I'd like to do more than just throw out igneous and stab stab taunt debuff.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PC EU
    Qura Scura | Altmer | MagBlade
    Lhylyth | Breton | MagPlar
    Nhynyth | Khajiit | MagDK
    Ghwynyth | Dunmer | MagSorc
    Loots-All-Urns | Argonian | MagDen
    Shades-Of-Gray | Argonian | StamDK
    Or'Chastration | Orc | StamSorc
    Little Miss Famished | Orc | StamCro
    Fhane Sharog | Orc | StamDen
    Dead Moons Rising | Khajiit | StamBlade
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
  • Chiefpoppasquat
    For regular dungeons you can do something like 5 viper 5 hundings rage 2 bloodspawn or velidreath. Or 5 knight errants and hundings or viper. Also could use powerful assault. Most normal and vet dungeons I can tank in medium armor.