The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WTB Dro mathra Skin / vet mol

Nexus_Emperor
Nexus_Emperor
✭✭
HI im Tired and I look for players and I have no friends in this game they all left eso game& no ppl see to run thesre mol trial vet to get skin im ask most ppl old time its broki trial & now by !!! Idk why players till me u need serch to guild or team selling invite on gold / so any one silling inv massge me GT ; Nexus Emperor

Dps or helar & i know all
Regards
I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
i love these game and fun time with new people
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    Up
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    people would want to run with you more often nexus if you stopped getting angry/upset with us!

you really upset me (and half the other people in the group) the last time we tried vet maw

if you stopped getting angry you wouldnt have to ask for a carry
    Edited by bebynnag on July 3, 2017 11:33PM
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw a guy streaming vmol on xbox last night and he was a dk doing a full light attack build, i am so glad i play on pc

RIP Nexus :(
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beesting wrote: »
    I saw a guy streaming vmol on xbox last night and he was a dk doing a full light attack build, i am so glad i play on pc

you know thats not how all people on xbox play right?
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭

Ive seen a nightblade with 2pc kena just spamming bow light attack on vet AA... literally watched him during the whole boss fight... he was swiftly kicked.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why would people stream when they are utter crap?
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunah wrote: »

Ive seen a nightblade with 2pc kena just spamming bow light attack on vet AA... literally watched him during the whole boss fight... he was swiftly kicked.

there are plenty of them dont get me wrong... im just saying not all of us!

and yeah im sure ive had that person (or their xbox EU doppleganger) join me in a trial once... i kicked them too! ;)
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    people would want to run with you more often nexus if you stopped getting angry/upset with us!

you really upset me (and half the other people in the group) the last time we tried vet maw

if you stopped getting l you wouldnt have to ask for a carry
    :neutral: hii puffy
    It is not easy to look for good players and you know the difference of language and time and some of them are not committed to the time and time specified, especially children who are present and manipulate the group without taking your eyes or be angry all the time just that I saw something wrong :neutral:
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭

Iwild change to pc Because on consle Crazy players for example smone all time need help craft or help sumthing get chanse on final boss mol vet its delete me on freinds last im not need these frinds but craze just lol
    Thanks for your feelings...
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    Sunah wrote: »

Its realy not good lol me to kik these nighblade hhhh light atck
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

if you stopped getting l you wouldnt have to ask for a carry
    :neutral: hii puffy
    It is not easy to look for good players and you know the difference of language and time and some of them are not committed to the time and time specified, especially children who are present and manipulate the group without taking your eyes or be angry all the time just that I saw something wrong :neutral:

admittedly the language barrier was an issue, but you started getting angry & frustrated long before that.

for the run you are talking about i was in party chat with you the whole time and we were all getting along fine 1 moment - and you demanding people leave a guild & insulting people the next. i still have no idea what happened to trigger the response

the next run (which never happened) you didnt reach out to people ahead of time (my healer friend) and then got frustrated that they were not available with no notice to do a run. this is not proof that they are unwiling to commit the time to a run this is proof that they have commitments in real life.

and the run i am talking about you were clearly in a bad mood & were being really rude the whole run, i spoke with you multiple times, whether it be to just say hello or ask questions and you ignored me - which was just plain rude.
    and when there are players who are speaking multiple languages, it does fall to the group leader (you in this case) to assign someone as 'official translator' to ensure the whole team is able to communicate
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feel the need to add re: the last run i did with you nexus

i know i was stressed & stuff at the time as i had just quit smoking so i was also in a bad mood so i was doing a lot of counting to 10 in my head.

i am not saying this stuff here on the forums to embarrass you or shame you but to help you.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We do not allow trading and selling on the forum, so this thread has been closed. Please use in-game chat or a guild store to setup trades.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.