The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited Breton Hero Armor & Doom Wolf Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

• LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    Niastissa wrote: »
    I got the costume but I'm not getting the wolf. It's just a rehash of the wolf mount I already have. The same goes for the banded Guar. I have a tessellated one already.

Stop selling us the same content over again for full price. Either put in a dye feature for the mounts or sell the mounts of a type in a package.

Exactly how do you make a new wolf or guar or horse? Even the storm atronach and wild hunts are just reskins. Hell most costumes and armor are reskins, there's only so much you can do with certain things.

mate, that comment you quoted is nearly a year old...
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Never mind the Doom Wolf. Where is the White and Red Wolf? If you want my crowns, get them in the crown store. Did it take this long for the Polar Bear to be released after Wrothgar and basic bear mounts were released?

They already had the White Wolf in the crown store around Oct-Dec 2016. I have that and the white wolf pup.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • Diggitydug
    Diggitydug
    ✭✭✭
    Holey Thread Necromancy!!
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Diggitydug wrote: »
    Holey Thread Necromancy!!

Agreed. The Breton Hero costume is better off dead.
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've made many purchases in my life, but nothing comes close to the value of the Breton Hero Costume.

I mean, there was my home in real life I got on a low interest VA loan. Nowhere near the purchase satisfaction. Or that set of craftsman tools I got decades ago that are still rocking on. Or my bicycle that I've ridden thousands of miles on. Or my trusty pickup truck.

The Breton Hero costume is simply beautiful. So much detail. So much *value*.

Haha, just kidding - its the biggest turd waste of money since I got roped into buying an "Appletini" one night. At least I got my wife to drink that nasty thing.

Esse quam videri.