The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Player, Help craft training gear/ Guild invite

Ninelies
Ninelies
Soul Shriven
Hi All,

New ESO player here :)! I am looking for help crafting training gear for levels 1-20ish. I've read many reviews saying the leveling goes fast during the lower levels; however, I just cant find enough time to be on my computer leveling. I do want to get to 50 and PVP, PVE, and make ESO a game I enjoy playing late game but need help in the early stage. I am looking for a casual guide that is friendly and helpful as well is looking to make friends. Please let me know if there is a fellow gamer out there available to help :)!

PC/MAC
UN: J ii N X (draggonknight)
  • Draeconix
    Draeconix
    ✭✭
    I can probably craft the gear you want. I can also offer some tips on getting started crafting. I have been working on a crafter right now who, once I amass the skill points, will be able to make anything you want.
  • Ninelies
    Ninelies
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome man! Please add me!

I won't be playing over the 4th of July break but would love to hear about you have to say and get involved with crafting. Still very new to the game so bare with me :)!

PC/Mac NA server
    Name: J ii N X
  • Draeconix
    Draeconix
    ✭✭
    Ninelies wrote: »
    Awesome man! Please add me!

I won't be playing over the 4th of July break but would love to hear about you have to say and get involved with crafting. Still very new to the game so bare with me :)!

PC/Mac NA server
    Name: J ii N X

No problem. Have a great holiday! Message me when you get back and we can chat. My handle in game is the same as the forums.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ninelies wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I do want to get to 50 and PVP, PVE, and make ESO a game I enjoy playing late game

Level 50 just means your training wheels are off. You still have a long way to go after that. Your next milestone is CP160 so you can start collecting gear, then from there figure CP300 to CP400 for success in Vet Dungeons and Normal Trials. Vet Trials, I would think CP500 to CP630 is what you need for success there. Maybe you can do those with less.

As for PvP, you can do that right now in the 1 to 50 campaigns. And you can PvP without Champ Points, until get enough to have fun. Although the non CP PvP campaigns are not as popular.

Send me a note in game to @Nestor and I can get you in a couple of guilds that can help you out with the game. And show you the ropes as it were so you can do more with less CP's.

Edited by Nestor on June 30, 2017 10:15PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"