The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Good combo for Stamblade?

Nihilistic4
I'm currently running with 5 Clever Alchemist (Impenetrable, medium) and 2 Viper (Knife of Shadows and Ring), but at the moment it feels like it could be better. I was fighting a high level DK in Cyrodil in a confined space, and while I was proud he was struggling to kill me, the struggle worked vice-versa. I'm still waiting to get lucky with Selene's Shoulder piece for the 12k damage but I still feel if I have that my armour and weapons could be better.

I'm also currently running dual wield for the moment until I can find a decent Viper greats word but I wanted some insight from more experienced players.

What kinds of skill, armour and weapon combo would you expect a Stamblade to utilize in PVP?
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well the simpilest thing would be to just go farm viper for a week or two. Pretty much any set you'd use has to be a dropped set since you need rings.. so you don't have a lot of easy or cheap options.

Basically the only set you can buy is spriggans it is good but expensive and if you use a kraghs shoulder and sharpened weapons you can over penetrate.

Red mountain is the other stam proc set that is used whether or not it is good all depends on the exact set up of your bars. It is also fairly expensive but not too bad since stonefalls has a lot of good sets making farming it profitable.

Another option is to craft a Nirnhoned alchemist greatsword and buy some sword singers gear (its cheap because of dolemn farmers) and play the onslaught one shotting build. I have divines instead of impen because I don't care about surviving.

Or use agility rings which should be easy enough to find in a guild trader as well. this is probably the worst option.

• Nihilistic4
    Would you say the viper and clever alchemist set I currently run is a good set once all upgraded to gold tier? I had Spriggans set but sold it all, to be honest I get pretty good luck farming for it so if I need it again I'll go back and get it. I just want something that provides a good punch without having to stoop my health so low. While I'm happy to drop it low I wouldn't like to be completely vulnerable, which is why I invested in Clever Alchemist. Attributes were distributed 55 Stamina and rest on heath but I've recently reset it.

Overall, I'm in a position for a Nightblade makeover.
  • Nihilistic4
    I've also reset all my champion points, so I'm open to ideas on that as well
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Clever i only use for ganking. Ive dropped it for more small scale.
    PS4 NA DC
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go farm normal fungal 2 for viper.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...