The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

tips on a build

SunBroDesion
SunBroDesion
✭✭
so im still learning the ups and down of eso and i want to make a good character for pvp/pve(mainly pvp, but will do a lot of dungeons too), im thinking of using heavy armor and use swords and be a dps, might not be a good idea but that what im here for a little bit of help. im not much for tanking or healing so thats why i want to be a dps. so what i need to know if my thought are just horrible or would a heavy armored dual swordsman work out ok. not sure what class yet maybe you guys would have a good suggestion, i like to go in guns or should i say swords blazing lol. im not dedicated to this so any and all suggesting would be cool
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For playing PVP heavy armor DPS is perfectly fine, recomended even.
    However, if you want to do dungeon DPS you have lower damage and much lower resource sustain, you'll run out of stamina basically.

Dreugh King Slayer, is a good heavy armor DPS set for example.

Crafted sets can be made heavy medium or light so there are a bunch you can use there.
    You'll be looking at Hundings Rage, its just a good set. Eternal hunt is also good for sustain, and PVP.

I think the best class might actually be Dragonknight, they have a lot of sustain options in thier passives but it already has major brutality so no Dreugh king slayer for you then. However Dragonknight Heavy attacks hit the hardest so you can go with a heavy attack build and avoid the sustain issue completely.

Stamina templar wants to stack stamina so it is not good for this.
    Nightblade wants damage damage damage so no to that.

Sorcerer, Seems good, they do a lot of damage and have Dark deal to get stamina back.

Stam Warden seems quite good as well lots of sustain options there.

Edited by Narvuntien on June 30, 2017 5:05AM
  • seedubsrun
    seedubsrun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you want a stamina or magicka based build?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so im still learning the ups and down of eso and i want to make a good character for pvp/pve(mainly pvp, but will do a lot of dungeons too), im thinking of using heavy armor and use swords and be a dps, might not be a good idea but that what im here for a little bit of help. im not much for tanking or healing so thats why i want to be a dps. so what i need to know if my thought are just horrible or would a heavy armored dual swordsman work out ok. not sure what class yet maybe you guys would have a good suggestion, i like to go in guns or should i say swords blazing lol. im not dedicated to this so any and all suggesting would be cool

Pvp and Pve you'll need 2 different gear sets. Heavy Armor would be OK for PvP. But we need more information about class/race/playstyle/rotation ideas from you before we can really jump into this.
  • SunBroDesion
    SunBroDesion
    ✭✭
    Probably magicka because most abilities use that, even if they have a Stam morph. And for this would templar be a good choice?
    Edited by SunBroDesion on June 30, 2017 1:52PM
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Medium armor. And you backbar bow for dota!