Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost of a character slot??

GreenhaloX
GreenhaloX
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I had 10 character slots (purchased the 9th and 10th via the crown store), and decided to delete one character (poor toon). However, I thought I would be refunded that slot and would be able to create a new toon. Well, it doesn't seem to be the case. I now have 9 characters and apparently lost that character slot I had deleted. Yeah.. is this right? Oh, man, this kind of blows then. Yet, on the crown store on the spot where you can purchase the additional character slot, it is showing I've unlocked 2 of 6. Either way, nothing of a free character slot is showing on my character screen. It seems I lost that slot completely and will have to purchase another new slot. Damn, this sucks..
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should file a bug report through customer service and follow your ticket number responses.
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, yeah, I just learnt that this could be a bug. Good ZOS peeps, can you guys move this thread to the report bugs section, then. Thank you..
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you want to get it fixed, then you'll need to submit a support ticket. Click on support from the top menu of the webpage.