Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the best class for a new Orc?

Diggitydug
Diggitydug
✭✭✭
So im pretty sure if I go orc, i Have to do Stamina. I alrady have a Stam Warden. I was thinking Stam DK or Samplar. Which is more survivable. Can a Stamplar dps and heal by only changing gear?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Orc goes well with stam sorc because of the speed, but it's mostly useful for PvP. Orcs can make good tanks that's why I made my DK an Orc, so I could switch back and forth between DD and tank.

I wouldn't recommend healing on a stamplar since they only have one healing skill available to them.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Diggitydug wrote: »
    So im pretty sure if I go orc, i Have to do Stamina. I alrady have a Stam Warden. I was thinking Stam DK or Samplar. Which is more survivable. Can a Stamplar dps and heal by only changing gear?

You would need to change more than clothing to go from Stamplar DPS to Templar healer. Going from Stamina to Magic is not as easy as a gear swap.

I have an Orc Warden Stam toon for playing BG. Fun and Pretty.

DK is more survivable than any class in this game. imho
    Edited by Floki_Vilgerdarson on June 29, 2017 5:41PM