Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] "Vine Dancer" POWERFUL Mag Warden build - small scale highlight ZOS doesn't want you to see

HiImRex
HiImRex
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys this is my brand new and very first build video, it's a short one with some highlights. It's a very powerful build and I had a lot of fun playing around with it in Cyrodil I will release a full build video soon but here is a short highlight with a RP intro!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-haKAkOi6U
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're a *** imbecile. There's no build information, no combat, nothing. Just about 90 seconds of you spamming skills, dancing, and having your garbage-tier microphone crackle.
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
    CP 1100+
  • bennysbeastb16_ESO2
    yea its a little confusing on what your trying to show ..
    *** Intel Core i9-7940x ***
    *** MSI Ventus 2080TI ***
    *** 32 GB DDR4 2400Mhz ***
    *** Creative Zxr Soundcard ***
    ***2TB M2 nvme SSD ***
    *** Corsair 1200W PSU***
    *** Windows 10 x64 ***
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    His father was a warden, but he's a dancer...

So he has a video of him using warden abilities to "dance"

And ZoS (along with anyone) doesn't want you to see it.

Lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This has to be the most informative build video ever! Ur build is strong and very much broken. If I came up to ur warden in pvp I'm not sure how I could ever fight that.

Nice video very to the point 10/10 ign
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    You're a *** imbecile. There's no build information, no combat, nothing. Just about 90 seconds of you spamming skills, dancing, and having your garbage-tier microphone crackle.

lol'd hard ty
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • HiImRex
    HiImRex
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oh *** you're right sorry youtube messed up my upload and cut a few scenes where I posted build information combat and everything. Try reloading the page should be 92 seconds now.

Also I fixed the microphone cackle.
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice build vid brah.

I can tell by your moves that you know what youre doing. Dont worry about the scrubs in this thread doggin you, truth is they see real genius in your moves, they just dont know how to express it...