Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warden - Frozen Retreat

Timeraider
Timeraider
✭✭✭
Hmm, the synergy goes on cooldown for EVERYONE else for a few seconds when 1 person uses it. The only thing this skill would have for it is moving multiple people back or something but only 1 person every X seconds? thats.. really really lackluster XD
Feralclaw - EU - AD
Khajit Warden - Werewolf Warden

Also own:
lvl 50 Templar PvP Healer (Dunmer)
2 lvl 50 Magicka Staff / Stamina / Healer Nightblade's (Khajit/Dunmer)
lvl 50 Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer)
  • Timeraider
    Timeraider
    ✭✭✭
    Ow.. wait.. you cant even use it every x amount of seconds, just once per cast even.. says it right in the tooltip but missed it. Well.. insta switchback to Frozen device XD
    Edited by Timeraider on June 28, 2017 6:21PM
    Feralclaw - EU - AD

Also own:
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't even use it when you are at different elevations. So no troll teleporting people onto the keep (or off)
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    You can't even use it when you are at different elevations. So no troll teleporting people onto the keep (or off)

That's because people where teleporting enemies into the insta death zone in IC
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to see any one finding a use for this skill.

Frozen Retreat and Arctic Wind, should really be looked at, perhaps also Nature's Grasp(I saw some healers use it, but not consistently).
  • Timeraider
    Timeraider
    ✭✭✭

Frozen Retreat and Arctic Wind, should really be looked at, perhaps also Nature's Grasp(I saw some healers use it, but not consistently).

Fully agree on Frozen retreat and arctic wind, neither has any love at all.. just filler. Nature's grasp however... it allows you to move around really quickly and both morphs are strong. The Natures embrace (which i use) for example heals you and the person you flew to for an amount over time that beats some ultimates out of the water. (Atm ive got 2k spellpower, without crit (which i have 32% off) the tooltip already indicates a 20k health for BOTH the target and me over 10 seconds. And that for a not to high magicka cost allowing for alot of flying ;D
    Maybe it could use some flavor that doesnt really affect it and is useless but makes it slightly more interesting for weirdo's , like ... after use, your next Natures grasp in the next second reduces its magicka cost by 10% (stacks up to 20%) XD
    Just imagine in PvP the amount of Wardens randomly Tarzan'ing around XD
    Feralclaw - EU - AD

Also own:
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can use nature's grasp to get onto a keep (sorta). Gotta get onto the stairs of the postern and tarzan up to an ally who is in the keep. And if you have another ally on the inner, you can tarzan over onto the inner. I've done it, and it's fun.
    Odin banker - obv banker

• Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timeraider wrote: »

Fully agree on Frozen retreat and arctic wind, neither has any love at all.. just filler. Nature's grasp however... it allows you to move around really quickly and both morphs are strong. The Natures embrace (which i use) for example heals you and the person you flew to for an amount over time that beats some ultimates out of the water. (Atm ive got 2k spellpower, without crit (which i have 32% off) the tooltip already indicates a 20k health for BOTH the target and me over 10 seconds. And that for a not to high magicka cost allowing for alot of flying ;D
    Maybe it could use some flavor that doesnt really affect it and is useless but makes it slightly more interesting for weirdo's , like ... after use, your next Natures grasp in the next second reduces its magicka cost by 10% (stacks up to 20%) XD
    Just imagine in PvP the amount of Wardens randomly Tarzan'ing around XD

Ya man, I was hesitating before I mentioned Nature's Grasp, and i'm glad some wardens use it. The only thing I want on this skill is to have the ability to target your bear. I don't think it should work on any NPC, but comboing this skill with your bear, especially in solo situations, can really upgrade this skill and promote warden/bear game play style.
    Edited by Lughlongarm on June 29, 2017 3:37PM
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    You used to be able to target your bear (and other pets except for netch) as well as keep guards. But that was in Beta... no more. You also have a limited amount of time to use it. For instance, if you run off a wall, you can't activate it, but if you jump, you can (kinda like chains). You also can't activate it if you roll dodge off the wall (you used to be able to). I had good fun roll dodging off the wall and tarzaning up to the guards
    Odin banker - obv banker

• Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    You used to be able to target your bear (and other pets except for netch) as well as keep guards. But that was in Beta... no more. You also have a limited amount of time to use it. For instance, if you run off a wall, you can't activate it, but if you jump, you can (kinda like chains). You also can't activate it if you roll dodge off the wall (you used to be able to). I had good fun roll dodging off the wall and tarzaning up to the guards

Ya, I remember it was part of the beta. Targeting any NPC was kinda broken, I think they should limit it to the bear alone. Regarding pull mechanic, it should work exactly like chains, I think .