The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Magplar build advice!

squinceybones
squinceybones
✭✭✭
Hey guys, I recently made a magicka Templar build and I'm looking for some pro tips or general advice on how to squeeze everything out of it. I can't remember all the names of the abilities, but there's all the usual suspects; beam, jabs, trap, the light beam thing. I'm running 5 moondancer, 5 julianos and 2 chudan. Any advice would be great!
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is your goal? PVP? PVE?

DPS, Tank or healer?

Please be more specific.
  • squinceybones
    squinceybones
    ✭✭✭
    Oh PVE dps :) left the most important bit out sorry!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There's a fair amount of builds out there, but I'm using 5 War Maiden, 3 Arcane Willpower jewels, and 2 sharp Torug's pact swords front bar/yellow sharp lightning staff back bar. Magplars can still use dual wield since Channeled Focus has awesome magicka return. I know the meta calls for 3 Moondancer jewels and 2 sharp MD swords, but the swords are absolutely rediculously rare.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • squinceybones
    squinceybones
    ✭✭✭

There's a fair amount of builds out there, but I'm using 5 War Maiden, 3 Arcane Willpower jewels, and 2 sharp Torug's pact swords front bar/yellow sharp lightning staff back bar. Magplars can still use dual wield since Channeled Focus has awesome magicka return. I know the meta calls for 3 Moondancer jewels and 2 sharp MD swords, but the swords are absolutely rediculously rare.

I have a sharpened and a precise one, I usually don't need the channelled focus because moondancer is so good, so I run chudan and free up that bar slot entirely :)
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like running 5xs rattlecage, 5xs overwhelming and 2xs skoria. All out damage glyphs and sharpened dual wells swords.

Sweeps, radiant aura, rune focus, inner light, vamp bane. Replenishing barrier.

Radiant oppression, blazing shield, ritual of retribution, inner light, blazing spear. Ice comet.