Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone run a 2H/2H setup on your stamina build?

MurderMostFoul
MurderMostFoul
✭✭✭✭✭
If so, how do you like it?

I'm considering trying some 2H/2H builds on my stamplar. I'm just curious if anyone has found this to be effective.
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that effective but workable. But you will always be at a disadvantage of not having any ranged weapon skill or not having debuff/defensive skills from 1HS. Poison Arrow/Lethal Arrow/Snipe does absurd damage in PvP from safe distance. Low slash, Pierce Armor/Ransack, Spell Wall are great debuff and defensive abilities which you should not be missing out on.
    Edited by techprince on June 28, 2017 6:43PM
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda pointless. Better to have a back bar weapon that benefits in a different way than your main bar.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really no point. Any benefit from a 2h can be put onto 1 bar.

Bar another weapon that benefits you
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techprince wrote: »
    Not that effective but workable. But you will always be at a disadvantage of not having any ranged weapon skill or not having debuff/defensive skills from 1HS. Poison Arrow/Lethal Arrow/Snipe does absurd damage in PvP from safe distance. Low slash, Pierce Armor/Ransack, Spell Wall are great debuff and defensive abilities which you should not be missing out on.
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Kinda pointless. Better to have a back bar weapon that benefits in a different way than your main bar.

What I have in mind is:
    front bar for offensive skills, back bar for buffs/heals/cleanse.

So they would have totally different functions, and different traits. I know it seems counter intuitive, but has anyone tried it?
    Really no point. Any benefit from a 2h can be put onto 1 bar.

Bar another weapon that benefits you

What it boils down to is not wanting Rally on my offensive bar, while wanting to use Stampede for my gab closer on the offensive bar. The rest of the slots are filled with the non-weapon skills I want to use .

I'm on XB1 btw, so bar swaps can by clunky.
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why?

RP?
    Edited by Floki_Vilgerdarson on June 28, 2017 9:28PM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why?

RP?

If you are asking if this is for role-playing purposes, then apparently you deem this to be a noncompetitive choice.

My intention is to use this build primarily in BGs.