Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Gear Suggestions?

UncannyLinderman
UncannyLinderman
✭✭✭
I played 2 years on Xbox and now moved to PS4, and I'm finally nearing CP 160 after the whole fresh start.
The question is this: does anyone know any ideal gear sets for my stamina warden build? My crafting skills are useless as of now, and I don't have regular access to any master crafters so for now I'm assuming I'll have to rely on non crafted sets, but my knowledge of what's where is minimal.
I rely on a large stamina pool, which I'm doing fair with as of now. Magicka is a non factor in my build, and my survivability is pretty good with buffs as well. I use bows on both my buff and offensive bars, and actually utilize more bow skills offensively than anything, with a couple warden animal companion skills with delays that deliver some good burst damage along with the bow skills. I've managed to gradually make my build work well in both PvE and PvP situations. But I know I'm lacking in gear, with mismatches based more on pieces direct influence on my stats in the now rather than full sets providing a larger array of buffs long term. Since I'm not at 160 just yet it's not a big deal as I'll be ultimately swapping everything out either way, but I'm asking now so I can prepare to search out gear in a specific zone later to be best equipped to make the most out of my stamina heavy dps warden.
Any suggestions or help is appreciated.
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    Spriggans + hundings is a good combo. Lots of crafters know 6 trait so shouldn't be hard to find
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    paul_j wrote: »
    Spriggans + hundings is a good combo. Lots of crafters know 6 trait so shouldn't be hard to find

Any particular number of Each? 5 and 2 or 3 and 4?
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    3 spriggan jewelry, 2 spriggan body pieces, 3 hundings body, 2 hundings weapons, 2 monster set
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    You'll be able to have 5 piece bonus of each with a monster set if you duel wield
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    paul_j wrote: »
    You'll be able to have 5 piece bonus of each with a monster set if you duel wield

Unfortunately I use bows, so I'm out on that. But I can figure something out.
  • Ronin_SevenFour
    Ronin_SevenFour
    Soul Shriven
    When I hit CP160 I used Hundings/Spriggans as follows; Hundings 3x armor, 2x duel wield weapons front bar, bow on back bar/Spriggan jewelry and 2x armor pieces. This saves you from buying Spriggan weapons at astronomical costs while having full set benefits. Fairly easy to get all of these items and they remain very useful even as you progess.

Then started farming Twice Fanged Snake set to replace Spriggans in trials, and now looking for Viscious Ophidian which I want to use for Maelstrom.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    5 hundings
    5 marksman
    1 kraaghs

Thats a solid and pretty cheap setup.