Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This is either a BUG or a SCAM. You decide, ZOS.

• UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    Can't recall how many crates I opened, but I know I too have had almost one hound per crate out of at least 10.
  • RouDantes
    RouDantes
    ✭✭✭
    I got 7-8 Nix Hounds out of 19 crates. I'm not exactly mad about it, but it is a bit of a bummer. The rest of the things I got doubles for were more in the 2-3 range, so I did notice a preponderance of Nix Hounds.
    Cheers,
    Captain Rou Dantes
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remember for the Festival of Misrule there was a crown store section called 'Pay and Lose' that had the broom and bucket in it?

They should put it back and put the crown crates there. At least until they satisfactorily address the issues people are having with crown crates. Of numerous threads about them I have seen exactly ZERO replies from Zos.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zhaedri wrote: »
    Remember for the Festival of Misrule there was a crown store section called 'Pay and Lose' that had the broom and bucket in it?

They should put it back and put the crown crates there. At least until they satisfactorily address the issues people are having with crown crates. Of numerous threads about them I have seen exactly ZERO replies from Zos.

I have the broom and bucket still. That was actually pretty fun for a while. These crates don't even come close to that. As far as a response form ZOS, I don't think they want to pop in on any of these threads right now. And when they do it will be poor Gina taking the brunt of the anger, even though it isn't directed at her.
  • OzoftheJungle
    OzoftheJungle
    Soul Shriven
    Probably my first and last post, but I wanted to add another voice to this crap-show because we shouldn't let this die.

I purchased 25000 crowns during the recent sale and had some crowns sitting in my bank from my ESO+, and I have spent a similar amount on both the storm atro crates and the wild hunt crates. I used all of the crowns on my account on crates before I saw Reddit or these forums.

I've no issues supporting this game, and to be honest, I kind of enjoy RNG boxes. It's fun and it's my money.

I did get an apex mount towards the end of my spending spree, but the amount of mimic stones and nix hounds were absolutely absurd. The Ordinator armors that look nearly identical? C'mon.

I've got about 800 (747 from sell backs and duplicates in just this season) that I'll be saving for the next crate season's rewards, but I don't be purchasing more crates until we get some sort of response.