Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with my PvP skills

drumbendrum_ESO
drumbendrum_ESO
✭✭✭
So I am a returning player from like a year and I have been playing the hell out of Battlegrounds! Love it by the way!

I mostly solo in there and hold my own for the most part but I am having a real problem with slowing effects currently.

As soon as I gap close to begin any if not (EVERY) fight I'm instantly slowed. I try shuffle break and am even running forward momentum now.
However, nothing really seems to work cause if I'm slowed I'm not fighting cause I'm breaking the slow and then im just getting beat down so now I have to buff/heal/remove debuffs repeat.

Also this seems silly but the things that really kill me besides (charging into a 4 man team) is one button push spammers!! I know its noobish but this *** kills me all the time..

This Screaming Cliff diver I still don't know how to deal with it!

Any advice would love to hear it!

Also if any of you goons want to join up for some battlegrounds would like to get a group together, hit me up! @Fongshu
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been pvping since UO, AC, Shadowbane, and DAoC era.

All PvP is the same, get your ass kicked a thousand times, not because you're bad, but because your brain needs to get used to it. Most of PvP is just making it instinctual and second nature and understanding in any game that only a handful of skills will be reliable.

So if your eyes, ears, hands, and skullputty are working cohesively then you will win.

• Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    I ignore the snare for my build. If you have a gap closer don't worry about the snare just keep dmg and heals up if you need to bail out roll dodge or gap close out of there.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For cliff racer, a well placed burst+CC usually is the answer to most of your problems. In this case, if you deny your enemy the ability to press a button, then you can line up an offensive that forces him to stay defensive.

Don't give them a reason to cast cliff racer. Also dmg shields work wonderfully in 1v1 against wardens, assuming you are also moving around to avoid their shalks.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual