The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Piggyback Mount

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
The piggyback mount is sold in the crown store and works like the ring of Mara. You bind two characters on different accounts. Thereafter you can "summon" the other character to piggyback you across Tamriel!

Opinions?
Edited by davey1107 on June 24, 2017 7:29PM

Piggyback Mount 35 votes

That is the dumbest idea, ever.
25%
HanokihsArthur_SpoonfondleSheezabeastaxellsladedan958netch_a_sketchjeedrzejandreasranasenZhaedri 9 votes
No seriously - that is so dumb.
42%
TheShadowScoutEasily_LostCaptainVenomSirGabenOfSteamiaDracindoThe_LexMarkusLibertyWhite wabbitFluffyReachWitchDahliaNightMAEKNeetarAndyRHsinak03BearlyLegal 15 votes
I mean, I get the whole 420 thing, but even by those standards that's an awful idea...
5%
CadburyHippie4927 2 votes
I work for ZOS. We can charge for that? We're in!
25%
Ehrlichcoleb14_ESOvrineMrCray78ZolronMetamonBananaArkvorilred_emueso_nya 9 votes
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is there no option for a "yes, absolutely!"

That would have been the perfect limited-time mount for the Jester's Festival
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I work for ZOS. We can charge for that? We're in!
    I want to ride an argonian
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    I want to ride an argonian

This is why I wouldn't want this to happen.
  • Queo
    Queo
    ✭✭✭
    da' f#(&

how about you make some friends to use as anchors to do this? i dont get the point.

ok looking at poll option... whats the joke, it went over my head.
    Edited by Queo on June 26, 2017 2:23PM
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's sick.
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, I get the whole 420 thing, but even by those standards that's an awful idea...
    giphy.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."