The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Two Questions

Mykul69
Mykul69
Soul Shriven
I have two questions:
1. Is there a way to put a map on your screen while you are traveling (rather than punching "M" constantly)?
2. Is there a list of commands (/xxx) that one can use during play?

If these two are available, where can they be found?

Thanks

Best Answers

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on PC there are several addons on ESOUI.com that add a minimap

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Answer ✓
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    google da commands! "eso commands"
    nexusmods.com ! Minion (recommended for newcomers!) Get Minion and install type in da search bar for "map" and click then it will auto install!!!
    Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine
    Answer ✓
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    http://minion.mmoui.com/

GET MINION!!!!
    Answer ✓
  • Mykul69
    Mykul69
    Soul Shriven
    thanks for the replies, guys.
    Answer ✓
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    Mykul69 wrote: »
    thanks for the replies, guys.

You're welcome
    Answer ✓
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, one of the best minimaps in my opinion is Votan's Minimap. Once installed you can go into Settings/Addons and then to the Minimap settings and select various options. One of those options is to remain on during Combat, While mounted..etc. I have mine on at all times.

It works well to leave it on at all times especially in dungeons like Cradle of Shadows. You will need constant reference to the map to make it back to Velidreth when she sends you down.

www.esoui.com is a great place for ESO addons.
    Answer ✓
  • Mykul69
    Mykul69
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, Trinity, I'll check it out.
    Answer ✓
  • Mykul69
    Mykul69
    Soul Shriven
    Trinity, I installed Votan's Mini-map and it looks like what I was looking for. However, it shows up right in the middle of my screen. I couldn't find an option to move it to another part of my screen. How can I do that?