The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which is better?

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
I saw some posts about CP160 recipes. Which type is better, ones that raise base stats, or those that raise regen numbers.
Just wondering.
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Out of the CP160 recipes the base stat buff food is generally better, unless you're a stamina NB in PvP then I prefer the magicka/stamina regen drinks. But there are some very good food/drinks such as Witchmother's Potent Brew (for magicka characters) and Dubious Camoran Throne (for stamina characters) that scale with your level, meaning you can use them at any level and I think are technically level 1 recipes.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hagermanj wrote: »
    I saw some posts about CP160 recipes. Which type is better, ones that raise base stats, or those that raise regen numbers.
    Just wondering.

The ones that do both are best for most builds, especially after Morrowind patch. (Dubious Camoran Throne, Witchmother's Potent Brew and Jewels of Misrule)
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer foods. Being a stamblade, I only have 12k health, which is just enough for doing base content (questing). So I eat blue ragouts to increase my health up to 18k and also boost my stamina while I'm at it.

If I take drinks, I'm most like going to have to buff my health through other means, like health enchantments, but that won't be enough, plus I'd lose alot of valuable stamina.
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    hagermanj wrote: »
    Just wondering.

The ones that do both are best for most builds, especially after Morrowind patch. (Dubious Camoran Throne, Witchmother's Potent Brew and Jewels of Misrule)

Agreed! Witchmother's Potent Brew (mag)/ Jewels of Misrule (stam) is where it's at since morrowind.

Those recipes are also cheap enough if you don't have them anyway (compared to the throne thing f.e.).
    CP630 AR20 PC EU, Alt Mag Sorc AD - Insomnicia Rex