Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Morrowind DK Build for PVP (help)

T1y4hoon
T1y4hoon
✭✭✭
I recently picked up my DK again, and I'm going magicka with him this time (was stamina before).
I don't have much experience with magicka DK in pvp, (I mainly play magplar and magicka sorc) so I'd love some feedback on this build:

5 Rattlecage (5 pc heavy)
5 Amber Plasm (jewlery and weapons)
2 Skoria (maybe bloodspawn)

Atronach
about 2.1k magika recovery, 2.2k spell damage (300cp)

both bars will be 1h + s

ability_dragonknight_001_a.pngability_dragonknight_010_b.pngability_dragonknight_012_b.pngability_dragonknight_003_b.pngability_dragonknight_002_a.pngability_dragonknight_009_b.png

ability_vampire_003_a.pngability_armor_003_b.pngability_dragonknight_011_a.pngability_dragonknight_017b.pngability_ava_proximity_detonation.pngability_vampire_001_a.png

• AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amberplasm isn't good on a mDK. Blocking turns off stam regen. Try bloodthorn instead. Your bars are missing fossilize and I prefer volatile armor to harness. Otherwise looks pretty standard.
  • T1y4hoon
    T1y4hoon
    ✭✭✭
    how does fossilize work with talons? I feel like that is too much cc?
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    T1y4hoon wrote: »
    how does fossilize work with talons? I feel like that is too much cc?

Hard vs soft CC. Fossilize (or another hard CC like flame reach) is almost a requirement of a balanced PvP build.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only ok on magdk, but with fossilize and talons, you'll want to count every 4 secs and reapply the other. Also, fossilizing then using an ult helps make sure it hits.