Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The one thing I want from the crown store is....

RABIDxWOLVERINE
RABIDxWOLVERINE
✭✭✭✭
A costume like the wrothgar costumes but instead of a bear skin it would have a wolf skin and we would at least need black and white skins to choose from. I want my fake ESO nickname(I know I'm lame and overthinking this.... but still) to be the White Wolf but that doesn't make sense when I'm wearing a Bear skin. especially a black bear skin.
Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    no more gambling creates!!!!! 2nd dual pricing including crowns
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want something really simple....I want a pet Chicken or Rooster.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A costume like the wrothgar costumes but instead of a bear skin it would have a wolf skin and we would at least need black and white skins to choose from. I want my fake ESO nickname(I know I'm lame and overthinking this.... but still) to be the White Wolf but that doesn't make sense when I'm wearing a Bear skin. especially a black bear skin.
    I would love this, too, but only if they don't give it a face mask like they did with the Wrothgar bear costumes. I hate when my char's faces are hidden. But yeah ... would LOVE a wolf-themed costume with a wolf skin on the head.
  • DarknessShallFall
    DarknessShallFall
    ✭✭✭
    Have you thought of adding this to the Crown Store Item Wish list pinned topic? xD

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/146991/crown-store-item-wish-list/p1
    I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
    My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

• AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The one thing I want from the crown store is...
    POps75p wrote: »
    no more gambling crates!!!!! 2nd dual pricing including crowns

^ This. ^

The clown crates are a very cynical way to treat one's paying customers and only create more bad blood. Many people would happily shell out for a lot of the crate stuff if they could only buy it outright. I know I would. ZOS would get a lot more coin out of me if they sold stuff directly.

I'm a collector, not a gambler.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »
    no more gambling creates!!!!! 2nd dual pricing including crowns

no it would have to be available in the crown store. I don't waste money on crown crates I got more important things to spend my hard earned money on.

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not adding them as lengthly quest reward haaaaaaaaaaaa? >_<
  • Metamon
    Metamon
    ✭✭✭
    I want a Titan pet or Mount - sort of like how you could get a mini non-combat DeathWing pet on WoW
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I want the treasure hunter outfit I couldn't afford it last time....sadface prolly throw it in crown crates to inflate the price they should just rerelease it
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Limited time offers are ***. Its just to create artificial scarcity so that you have the buy it now or youll never have it mentality.

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • GizmoX64
    GizmoX64
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see the Adventures Outfit Costume, the one with the backpack and the Heavy Imperial Costume.
    But I will never gamble with crates to get them, did crown crates twice, never again, Direct buy only.

I'd also like to see a new item entirely..
    One that would enable us to make our own costumes (use the costume slot to the left of the jewelry) by converting currently worn gear. Also one that lets us create our own hats in the same manor.

I love to mix and match different armor looks, but of course stat wise they suck, so having a Costume Token that converts that look into a costume, I can see myself buying at least 5 of those already
  • Babellon
    Babellon
    Soul Shriven
    how bout a nice full package that includes all dlc content and the "chapter"xpac morrowind in one purchase for that decided consumer who wants all the content without all the singular purchases.

I just came back a week ago to this game, paid a sub without realizing that morrowind wasn't included. Thought I'd be clever and go buy each of the dlc and update content with the coins {points}, what ever , so I'm not always on sub. Would be nice if there were a package deal where i could get all of that in one purchase.
    No retreat No surrender!