The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How about an Ashlander Yurt home?

netch_a_sketch
netch_a_sketch
✭✭✭✭
I'm not a fan of big houses, and I think a yurt would be nice and cosy! Great for roleplayers too. I'm always wishing for some smaller, more comfy homes like Snugpod.
The large ones just have less personality imo.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be interesting to have something like this, just a yurt in Morrowind with the door taking you to an instanced home.

I am not sure how they would do an outside for it though if that was desired, as a wall around a yurt seems silly.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Could be interesting to have something like this, just a yurt in Morrowind with the door taking you to an instanced home.

I am not sure how they would do an outside for it though if that was desired, as a wall around a yurt seems silly.

They could implement it like how Snugpod is, sort of disguised amongst the other tree houses. It could just be a yurt in an ashlander camp.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had the same thought this weekend when doing my Ashlander dailies. Since there is no small home in MW, a yurt would fit the bill perfectly. Would be nice to have an outdoor space, but it's unnecessary, since there are a number of homes in the base game that are in towns and don't have any outdoor space. They could just convert one of the existing yurts in Aldruhn or add one.

There are some new homes promised with the next DLC, and I'm hoping they are homes that have been added to the DLC zones that are available for gold as well as Crowns and not CS exclusive/limited time. And, it'd be nice if they added a small home to the MW zone.
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    Turelus wrote: »

There's already Ashlander walls (and yurts, but putting them in the yard of a house is pretty lol); it's pretty sensible to deploy an impromptu fence to keep your guar herds together.
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I read this as Ashlander Yoghurt home...
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want this too!
    and some hideaway were I can keep prisoners, and do things for the Dark Brotherhood!
    Like that which Naryu has in Balmora...