Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a race that can be larger than others?

King_Kaboodles
I want to make a obese character for role play are there any races that are more overweight than others?

Best Answer

• Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orcs and Nords are going to be your best bet, because they're already meaty races.

You can play around with the sliders to your heart's content for the best appearance though.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
    Answer ✓
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Like above said, they will most likely be the more overweight options, just like how altmers can be taller than all the other races.
  • Joffi
    Joffi
    ✭✭✭
    My male Nord has a bit of a belly and some extra junk in the trunk, but not much.
    "Bah... This is not the way... "

PC EU
    Tempora Jof, Daggerfall Covenant, Breton, Sorcerer, Vampire: "Being good is hard..."
    Jurfi da Nord, Aldmeri Dominion, Nord,Warden, Vampire: "Serving my own needs is easy."
    Randal the Second, Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Dragonknight: "I refuse to feel the ex-slaver guilt I have."
    Inos sal'Ma'Nefic, Aldmeri Dominion, Imperial, Templar: "Heals by accident count, eh? Eh?"
    Desdenada Jof, Ebonheart Pact, High Elf, Sorcerer: "Righteousness is its own edict."
    Joffi da Rat, Aldmeri Dominion, Wood Elf, Nightblade: "Bah, this is not the way..."
    Indigo sal'Ma'Nefic, Daggerfall Covenant, Redguard, Dragonknight: "For glory!"