Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill lines NOT showing !

Ihatenightblades
Ihatenightblades
✭✭✭✭✭
Its been a week since my warden has been level 50 and heavy armor level is at 48 but i dont have the heavy armor skill line?

What gives? How do i unlock it so i can put some dang passives in?
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wear 3 pieces
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Wear 3 pieces

Lol serious? If thats what it is thats a joke
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is 100% that. You have to wear 3 pieces of an armor type for it to unlock.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya i just did it never used to be like that. Close thread
  • Fiskerton
    Fiskerton
    ✭✭✭
    I think they did the change to force people to stop using Shuffle in pvp
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fiskerton wrote: »
    I think they did the change to force people to stop using Shuffle in pvp

Shuffle works for all armor though
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they thought it would make it easier on brand new players if they hid a bunch of skill lines that had to be unlocked by doing this or that. I don't know, I wasn't on board with the idea myself.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There would have been a clear (well I guess not so clear) tooltip pop-up when your character was in the tutorial the first time you put armour on (Or wherever your character is when they put on armour for the first time). It tells you when you wear three of any one piece of armour it unlocks the skill line. It can be easy to miss though (I know a lot of players don't bother reading those when they billboard on their screen).
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also unlock the skill line if you read the right bookcase that levels up the armour type skill line.
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dem0n1k wrote: »
    You can also unlock the skill line if you read the right bookcase that levels up the armour type skill line.

Which, I mean, if they were going to change the game to be classless, that would have been the entry point to learn other class's skill lines.
  • hitman2nine
    hitman2nine
    ✭✭
    They aren't leveling as they usually do as well
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aren't leveling as they usually do as well

They should. Hidden skill lines can still gain XP. The obvious one is that you'll still gain XP on an armor skill line if you've never equipped enough pieces for it to become visible. That's the only one I know has this behavior.