The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Option for Console to go to PC

POps75p
POps75p
✭✭✭✭
I pay for what ever it takes to be given the chance to go to PC from Xbox one, hate playing on console
  • Euant
    Euant
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just the fact that you're on console and dislike playing on a console in general? Is there a specific lack of features on the console that bothers you? Would you be willing to pay to improve your console experience? Inquiring minds (mainly mine) want to know.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Euant wrote: »
    Is it just the fact that you're on console and dislike playing on a console in general? Is there a specific lack of features on the console that bothers you? Would you be willing to pay to improve your console experience? Inquiring minds (mainly mine) want to know.

much easier to carry around a notebook vs a console, plus I love the macro's, especially the ones to consolidate the various gear setups. plus they get the 1st shot at everything new

• Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to but will settle for server transfers.On xbox eu and the eu community is small and has a bad attitude.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually just switched from Xbox to pc two weeks ago and I'm cp 185 and fully geared you can do it! And on Xbox I had 850 cp and lots of gold and gear so it was hard to part with lol. But battlegrounds are no cp and people play no cp campaigns. I've done all the trials so far on normal and it's way easier to get groups for anything. The economy is way better. BUT it's funny to see like cp 400s discriminate against you for being low cp... then you wreck them..
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    nah Ive spent too much money on dlc too much time on achievements and way too much time grinding sets and levels.I(along with many others)would quit before starting again.no way in hell am I gonna get the amberplasm skin again.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For me, it's the console performance issues - long load screens, lag, framerate issues, frequent crashes to dashboard, etc.

But, I've invested far too much time, money, effort into my characters on console to just start over. I'm a transfer from PC - why oh why did I decide to leave my characters behind on PC and play on console? At the time, there were some performance issues, but I chalked it all up to launch issues - and I prefer playing using a controller and loved the gamepad interface, which wasn't on PC yet. And, I got into a couple of good guilds right away. So, I switched, but have some regrets. In addition to performance issues, my husband is still on PC, and I miss questing together and sharing items/resources.

I'd pay full box price to transfer all my progress, items, purchases, etc. back to PC.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would like cost you the amount you need to purchase ZOS from Zenimax.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've already said twice it's not Possible due to systems, etc.

Originally it was No it was a One time offer.

I'm not sure how they would quantify this as it would have to be an offer Microsoft was willing to offer.

I think your better argument is to go to the Xbox suggestion site and suggest that this game become an Xbox playanywehre title.

Link- https://xbox.uservoice.com

-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    They've already said twice it's not Possible due to systems, etc.

Originally it was No it was a One time offer.

I'm not sure how they would quantify this as it would have to be an offer Microsoft was willing to offer.

I think your better argument is to go to the Xbox suggestion site and suggest that this game become an Xbox playanywehre title.

Link- https://xbox.uservoice.com

ok, I added it to the site, now we just need some votes. tks

• Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    the option to transfer to NA from EU is entirely in ZOS's power.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got back on Xbox just to try BGs on my nightblade last night and it was so laggy and I DCd twice in two hours. I get zero lag on my pc.. this was also outside of bgs. It was horrible. I'm not sure if I was just used to it before I came to pc or if it's just gotten worse since morrowind.

It was not "unplayable" but it was so frustrating I had to stop and it made me very happy I made the switch.
    Edited by magictucktuck on June 20, 2017 3:57PM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Acid_Glow
    Acid_Glow
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah this needs to be in the game honestly "Final fantasy 14" your allowed to do it and I will pay a monthly subscription for it.

PS4 Username AcidGlow
    {}Guilds{}
    Marmalade Boys
    ============================================ Characters ======================================================
    Morel Mackernasy Mag DK DPS
    Fuji-tora Magicka Mag Sorc DPS
    Heals-with-Skooma Healer
    Sajin Komamura Stam Night Blade Khajiit DPS
    Fire-King ReinHeardt Orc Stam DK DPS