Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tel Galen owners I want to see your homes!

hamburgerler76
hamburgerler76
✭✭✭✭
Name says it all I love the new tel galen telvanni tower and wanna see how you all decorated yours post your pics here!
Edited by hamburgerler76 on June 20, 2017 4:18PM
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's my main room love the vvardenfell sculpture map to so great!
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still working on the interior, but I've had a lot of fun building a mushrooms-and-planks walkway around the tower to a skydeck on top. I'll have to take some screenshots of its current state when I get the chance.

Here are a couple from last Thursday:

TG22.png
    TG23.png
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still working on the interior, but I've had a lot of fun building a mushrooms-and-planks walkway around the tower to a skydeck on top. I'll have to take some screenshots of its current state when I get the chance.

Here are a couple from last Thursday:

TG22.png
    TG23.png

That is awsm man! Takes me back to the actual tes 3 towers
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tragic part of these things is they're actual cool looking stone towers underneath, but they've been overcome with a massive fungal infection the strongest antibiotic couldn't cure...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my throne room in the tower:

throne1.jpg

throne2.jpg

throne3.jpg
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raj72616a wrote: »
    my throne room in the tower:

Is that.. the Iron throne? Nicely made :P
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Demycilian
    Demycilian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Ive spied some body parts and rib cages protuding here and there.
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hall:
    554dgm.jpg
    2zf7otk.jpg
    htb59t.jpg
    2cim9i.jpg

Bosmeri female, bard's room, (mine :)):
    98ubh3.jpg
    4qflus.jpg
    686240.jpg
    2z7o37l.jpg

Kitchen
    2qbrthg.jpg
    bfrms5.jpg

Altmeri mage, dwemer resercher's room (my fiance's :))
    2iudxqa.jpg
    16adrv6.jpg
    2amhk1.jpg
    2m65251.jpg
    abmnpj.jpg

Bedroom
    1yruh.jpg
    2412k9z.jpg
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eshja wrote: »
    Hall:
    554dgm.jpg
    2zf7otk.jpg
    htb59t.jpg
    2cim9i.jpg

Bosmeri female, bard's room, (mine :)):
    98ubh3.jpg
    4qflus.jpg
    686240.jpg
    2z7o37l.jpg

Kitchen
    2qbrthg.jpg
    bfrms5.jpg

Altmeri mage, dwemer resercher's room (my fiance's :))
    2iudxqa.jpg
    16adrv6.jpg
    2amhk1.jpg
    2m65251.jpg
    abmnpj.jpg

Bedroom
    1yruh.jpg
    2412k9z.jpg

Aww lil female bosmer
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20170620_020143.png?t=1497994980
    Screenshot_20170620_015934.png?t=1497995413
    Screenshot_20170620_015411.png?t=1497995415
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »
    Screenshot_20170620_020143.png?t=1497994980
    Screenshot_20170620_015934.png?t=1497995413
    Screenshot_20170620_015411.png?t=1497995415

That looks pretty amazing actually and must have been a challenge to cover up the ugly bits. Very bosmer as well I'm impressed
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, such creative ideas! I think it'll take me years to transform mine. Other than the free starter homes, this is the only one I have on NA and I recently started to collect stuff. I wish we could craft plants!

@Hetaira - where did you get that stone/brick path? I can't find it as a craftable or purchasable item.
    Edited by MamaDruid on July 5, 2017 12:04AM
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Wonderboy
    Wonderboy
    ✭✭✭
    MamaDruid wrote: »
    Wow, such creative ideas! I think it'll take me years to transform mine. Other than the free starter homes, this is the only one I have on NA and I recently started to collect stuff. I wish we could craft plants!

@Hetaira - where did you get that stone/brick path? I can't find it as a craftable or purchasable item.

The stone/brick path that @Hetaira uses would be the square statue bases that were available at the luxury vendor several weeks ago.
  • Wonderboy
    Wonderboy
    ✭✭✭
    Video of @Hetaira 's Tel Galen House

@Hetaira joins me on this video tour of her home and provides some insight into what she did to turn the tower into something stunningly gorgeous.
  • ed7878
    ed7878
    ✭✭
    Wonderboy wrote: »
    Video of @Hetaira 's Tel Galen House

@Hetaira joins me on this video tour of her home and provides some insight into what she did to turn the tower into something stunningly gorgeous.

It's truly amazing what some people do with housing. I mostly just try to show off luxory items and use the space in unexpected ways. But it blows me away what people can do with 600-700 furniture slots.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I showcased mine here a little while back.

I kept mine in the authentic style and theme.