The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suggestion: Larger Crown packages

Cavanoskus
Cavanoskus
✭✭✭
Sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere else, but search didn't turn anything up for me. ZOS, since you've been selling Crown Store items for over 5k crowns, would you consider making larger Crown packages available, maybe even with the same increasing discount for larger purchases? Even without the discount it would be convenient to not have to repeatedly enter credit card info for multiple purchases when you need more than 5500. Just a thought!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People have been begging for larger crown packages for months. I hope they consider it.
  • RomansXXI
    RomansXXI
    ✭✭✭
    Been begging for this. Since crown store items have increased in value crown prices should be altered to accommodate it. Sub crowns are now incredibly low at 1500 which gets you nothing these days. $50 gets you 5500 crowns that now basically buys one item. It's ridiculous
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd settle for being able to buy multiple packs in one transaction but bigger packs with a little better discount would be awesome too.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with multiple packs in 1 transaction if larger packs don't become a thing.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    I'd settle for being able to buy multiple packs in one transaction but bigger packs with a little better discount would be awesome too.

This!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about lowering the crown item listings.

Why ask to pay more when the prices are above the maximum quantity?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501