The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there an itemized guide for furnished homes?

MamaDruid
MamaDruid
✭✭✭
I'm trying to determine whether or not to purchase Tel Galen - for the Telvanni furniture! I itemized the Telvanni pieces as best I could and counted 55 items that would cost 22,620 crowns if you bought them directly from the housing editor. In comparison, there are a total of 52 Telvanni pieces in the editor which total 15,100 crowns.

10k for a furnished Tel Galen is a good price for just the Telvanni furniture. This got me wondering if there's a site or guide somewhere that itemizes each furnished home. Google isn't returning the results I'm after.

Anyone know of such a thing?
Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
― Diane Arbus
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure, but you can craft Telvanni furniture (even though it has abysmal droprate) so I'd suggest looking into buying it for gold instead.
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    I found it on the ESO Fashion site! Thanks to the amazing @Dominoid for all the time and work spent putting this data together!! Here’s the (crowns to purchase furmished/total crown value of furnishings) info for manors:

Daggerfall (13,800/62,350)
    Earthtear (16,300/50,460)
    Ebonheart (15,000/58,840)
    Grand Topal (18,800/?) – the total crown column is hidden in my browser. As it was limited, and the list of furnishings is super long, I’m guessing the crown ratio was similar to Tel Galen’s.
    Serenity Falls (12,500/30,510)
    Tel Galen (10,000/70,200)

This helped me determine that the furnished Tel Galen is an amazing deal—especially for all those Telvanni pieces—so my love/hate relationship with crowns stopped hating for a moment (of weakness?) and bought that ugly thing.

No, it doesn’t meet the expectations I had and will not at all remind me of my Telvanni Altmer’s lovely home in the original Morrowind. It will be a long-term project to make it purty, and I’m really looking forward to it. Right now, I’m thinking it will be the home for several of my characters, each with their own room. But I have a loooong way to go. I’ve played on both megaservers off and on since pre-launch and will have my first level 50 character this week. :blush:
    Edited by MamaDruid on July 4, 2017 10:40PM
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus