Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO and Xbox One X

Emothic
Emothic
✭✭✭✭
So the the anouncement of the Xbox One X, and it's overall increase technical power. Do you think that the system will be able to help with some of the issues that plauge this game. Mainly Massive frame rate drops/suttering and game crashes while in PvP. With it being around 3 - 4 times more powerful then the Xbox One and Xbox One S, would it's increase processing and graphics card help reduce or even possibly fix this issue. Or Will this still be a problem, or at the very least still have problems due to ZoS servers?
Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends how the game is designed for console I guess?

I mean on PC you see very noticeable differences between specs of PC's, if the console version is made to use more of the specs then I am sure you'll see improvements.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it runs on PC. It runs on XBX
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will certainly help. But don't expect a miracle. This game runs like poop on gaming PCs, which are already many orders of magnitude more powerful than the XB1X.

Accrding to this article, it will be running 4k at 30 fps with "improved graphical fidelity" (which I'm guessing means high or ultra settings).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on June 19, 2017 9:07AM
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    JWKe wrote: »
    If it runs on PC. It runs on XBX

This doesn't anwser the question at all.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    It will certainly help. But don't expect a miracle. This game runs like poop on gaming PCs, which are already many orders of magnitude more powerful than the XB1X.

Accrding to this article, it will be running 4k at 30 fps with "improved graphical fidelity" (which I'm guessing means high or ultra settings).

That's the one thing I really like about PCs. There you can adjust your graphics to get better game preformance and "stability". Whle consoles your are just stuck with a set graphics level weither you want it or not. I rather have a standard 1080p, with 60fps then 4k. I mean yea, 4k will make the game look slightly better, but I already think the game looks good enough.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the fifth topic at least on this subject
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50