The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Son of Mannimarco

Aideian
Aideian
✭✭✭
I decided when I first started playing since my favorite character in the series Mannimarco was in it to create a character to carry on his legacy and name myself Son Of Mannimarco I am a very powerful high elf vampire sorcerer and I wear his armor along with a hood because to me it looks so much cooler looking. A lot of people don't like the role playing aspect but I like creating characters either related or after characters I love in the series as long as it fits the time period.
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    Aideian wrote: »
    I decided when I first started playing since my favorite character in the series Mannimarco was in it to create a character to carry on his legacy and name myself Son Of Mannimarco I am a very powerful high elf vampire sorcerer and I wear his armor along with a hood because to me it looks so much cooler looking. A lot of people don't like the role playing aspect but I like creating characters either related or after characters I love in the series as long as it fits the time period.
    need to know,i didn't let dad out,is he mad?
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    and I don't want to know your opinion,just 'is he armed and coming for me' :(
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Rahotu wrote: »
    and I don't want to know your opinion,just 'is he armed and coming for me' :(
    I have no idea what you're talking about Lol
    Edited by Aideian on June 15, 2017 10:23AM
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    just if you kill the jailor,what do the prisoners do?