Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Progression Trials Guild! - DOUBLE WAR HORN - Recruiting Core DPS

William_AIA
Hello!

Double War Horn is a competitive trials guild with completions of every veteran trial (including Maw and Halls) as well as hard modes for Craglorn Trials. We boast several all time scores for multiple trials as well as several players with top 10 Maelstrom Scores. We are aiming at competing with the best guilds on Xbox! We need are in need of one stamina and one ranged DPS for our core team.

Interested DPS should send me clips. Lambent Centurion tests are ideal.
For Stamina, we would prefer DKs and Templars. Solo 6m target skeleton tests should be at least 41k and 38k respectively.
For Magic, we need a Magsorc. Builds should not rely on heavy attacks, and should be using force pulse. Tests with ele drain provided should be around 40k

Max CP and knowledge of every veteran trial is a must, with knowledge of hard modes being ideal.

We currently run five nights of the week at 6:30 PDT / 9:30 EDT. Those interested in being a part of core team should be able to commit at least four nights.

Please reply here with any questions or send a message to me on Xbox (William AIA) (That's A-eye-A). You will probably get a quicker response if you send me an Xbox message.
Edited by William_AIA on October 20, 2017 8:48PM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gt tarafraka. You know i heal.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also ill shutup now.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh aso b÷st in slot tank as well.
  • wilddavid
    wilddavid
    ✭✭
    Hey William, if you're still looking for experienced healers let me know.
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    Inv gt same as here
  • William_AIA
    MrFish024 what role are you and what qualifications do you have?
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    I have all roles and have done everything in game except hm vmol. Ps look up on the vdsa leaderboard :wink:
    Edited by MrFish024 on May 23, 2017 5:24PM
  • William_AIA
    Ayy I see that 45k. We'll still want you to test but I'll shoot you an invite. Be sure to join us on BAND as well.
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a big believer in public relations in MMOs as they can have a huge impact on the way people see players in our guild and our guild as a whole. We may be on top for now but things always change. We have had a post removed here, so this is a reminder to please refrain from negative comments regarding other players or groups, we have our very own chats for who we want to talk about as potential prospects, thanks :).

[minor edit for quote and context]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on May 26, 2017 2:04AM
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    GT: deadrubble
    Main a mag sorc with 37k, but also have a mag nb and dk that i'm trying to work on the rotation. Also have a templar healer with worm & SPC.
    Hard mode complete on all craglorn trials, and have progessed on MoL.
  • William_AIA
    Walties99 wrote: »
    I'm a big believer in public relations in MMOs as they can have a huge impact on the way people see players in our guild and our guild as a whole. We may be on top for now but things always change. We have had a post removed here, so this is a reminder to please refrain from negative comments regarding other players or groups, we have our very own chats for who we want to talk about as potential prospects, thanks :).

[minor edit for quote and context]

Appreciate it m8
  • William_AIA
    Livyy19 wrote: »
    GT: deadrubble
    Main a mag sorc with 37k, but also have a mag nb and dk that i'm trying to work on the rotation. Also have a templar healer with worm & SPC.
    Hard mode complete on all craglorn trials, and have progessed on MoL.

Livvy I'd love to see a clip!
  • oanavintila
    We may have some interest me and my boyfriend are looking for another trials guild. im a dedicated healer with a decent dps i have bis with all other relevant gear. my boy friend has a few dps classes and a good tank. he has 43.8k on his sorc (with just ele drain). he has beaten all hard mode trials. he is also a trials officer in another guild. invite: G8GETA and Victillius
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump

XBox NA
  • William_AIA
    Bump
  • William_AIA
    Bump
  • William_AIA
    Bump
  • William_AIA
    Bump
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump

XBox NA
  • William_AIA
    Bump
  • Ascesis
    Ascesis
    Soul Shriven
    Bump
  • William_AIA
    Bump
  • urbvninfluence
    urbvninfluence
    Soul Shriven
    We now currently hold completes in every veteran trial(including Halls) & all hardmodes with the exception of VMOL/VHoF. We will be progressing HM VMOL once we finish progressing Halls. We are currently looking for raid experienced players that have knowledge of all mechanics in all trials. Tanks, Healers & Stam DPS preferred as of now.
  • mudkipmate
    I am a healer with everything you're looking for :^) my gt is Mudkip mate
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    I main a mag sorc 35k + and also have a tank. I have completes in all HM craglorn trials. I as well have progressed vMOL to lunar but do not have the complete as of yet. Groups keep arguing and complaining and falling apart. Looking to join a focused guild that just wants to beat hard content. I'm focused and know all mechanics.
  • GoldenGuardian
    CP 555 Dps invite pls GT: Golden Guardian
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    You guys still need people?
  • William_AIA
    We no longer need a tank or mag sorcs. But yes we are still recruiting DPS
  • William_AIA
    And a healer
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still recruiting? If you dont need any mag sorcs, i also main a stam sorc and stamplar if interested, SoSketched