Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Horns of the Reach and Clockwork City DLC game packs - #BE3

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFo6GRX-T7k

Horns of the Reach will be coming in August and Clockwork City will follow later this year.

Horns of the Reach

Horns of the Reach will introduce two new dungeons (Bloodroot Forge and Falkreath Hold), and is packed full of excitement to keep your adventure rolling. This DLC pack will also include new items, monster masks and achievements. You’ll be able to grab Horns of the Reach via the in-game Crown Store.

When Horns of the Reach launches, the base game will also get a major (free!) update. This update will include a new Battlegrounds map (Arcane University) and a new Battlegrounds ruleset (Chaos Ball), in addition to new homes, furnishings, cosmetics, Crown Crates and holiday events. This update will be available to all ESO players (though only Morrowind owners will have access to the Battlegrounds content), even if they don’t pick up Horns of the Reach.

DCF90RpVYAAQvRJ.jpg:large

Clockwork City

Explore even more of Sotha Sil’s Clockwork City in this major new DLC game pack coming to ESO. Daedric forces are at work once again – and your help is needed to prevent disaster. With more than 10 hours of fresh content, Clockwork City will keep you busy later this year – and will have a few surprises in store. Clockwork City is a standard DLC game pack and does not require the user to have purchased Morrowind. Keep an eye on Bethesda.net for more details on Clockwork City in the coming months.

DCF90RvV0AEjdTl.jpg:large
DCF90RsVYAM9ie-.jpg:large
DCF90RoVoAIWq0M.jpg:large

https://bethesda.net/en/article/Q4uYy517UaosSsAicOiUA/eso-morrowind-new-dlc-announced?utm_medium=bitly&utm_source=SocialMedia

Thanks to @Scyantific for the link to the article

Edited by JamieAubrey on June 12, 2017 8:20PM
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if that means we will get the entire "The reach" aka markarth zone or just 2 dungeons like shadow of the hist. Exciting stuff tho, dataminers were right once again, the next dlc will be nord dungeon themed.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2 dungeon type DLCs?

Are they really doing this "chapter" bs from now on where we get a new zone once a year for $50?
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    2 dungeon type DLCs?

Are they really doing this "chapter" bs from now on where we get a new zone once a year for $50?

They are DLCs. Get over it. Chapters are expansions.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 dungeon type DLCs?

Yes, they announced their annual updates plan quite a while ago here

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/02/01/welcome-to-2017

"we'll have a DLC in the first quarter of each year, a Chapter in the second quarter, a dungeon-based DLC in the third quarter, and a DLC in the 4th quarter."
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, that was a announcement for new DLC? The stream was so f$#ked up at that part I didn't even know.

Thanks for posting this
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 dungeon type DLCs?

Yes, they announced their annual updates plan quite a while ago here

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/02/01/welcome-to-2017

"we'll have a DLC in the first quarter of each year, a Chapter in the second quarter, a dungeon-based DLC in the third quarter, and a DLC in the 4th quarter."

I think that person thinks ZOS is replacing DLCs with Chapters.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Horns of the Reach - dungeon pack?

Clockwork City - continuation of storyline with the prophet?
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm more excited about the Liesel skin for the Warden bear.

It'll still do whatever the *** it wants to after you summon it, but at least it looks cool.

>:)
    signing off
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One DLC that includes Horns of the Reach and Clockwork City dungeons... my guess.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • HappyHaunt
    HappyHaunt
    ✭✭✭
    Please let Clockwork City be a full zone. D: I want quests about Sotha Sil. Yup. Time to meet him properly!
    Edited by HappyHaunt on June 12, 2017 5:00AM
    Recently switched to Xbox EU server.
    Main: Dusk Dyzmal - Dunmer - Necromancer - Pact
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh goodie, more dungeons no one likes due to difficulty and length.

I actually *want* new dungeons, but I still have nightmares of CoS. Not even my guild wants to run those.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

One DLC that includes Horns of the Reach and Clockwork City dungeons... my guess.

Seeing as we already have Halls of Fabrication (inside Clockwork City), I'd hope for "Clockwork City" not to be another dungeon. But rather for it to be the long awaited continuation of the teased storyline with the Prophet.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if that means we will get the entire "The reach" aka markarth zone or just 2 dungeons like shadow of the hist. Exciting stuff tho, dataminers were right once again, the next dlc will be nord dungeon themed.

ZOS confirmed the next DLC is going to be 2 dungeons. And we already data mined 2 Nord-themed dungeons. 99.9% chance these are just dungeons.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on June 12, 2017 5:01AM
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be starting to save your keys again ready for the new dungeon monsters sets.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HappyHaunt wrote: »
    Please let Clockwork City be a full zone. D: I want quests about Sotha Sil. Yup. Time to meet him properly!

There is a good chance it is. Next two DLC have been confirmed as 2 dungeons in Q3 and a small explorable zone in Q4. We've already data-mined 2 Nord-themed dungeons, meaning Clockwork City is most likely going to be an explorable zone.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on June 12, 2017 5:03AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HappyHaunt wrote: »

I dunno if I want to adventure in Whoville. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Fabulosity
    Fabulosity
    ✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »

I actually *want* new dungeons, but I still have nightmares of CoS. Not even my guild wants to run those.

I hope there is a bit of variety in the difficulty. On normal they should be fairly doable with a random group, veteran alright with a decent group, and proper difficulty coming from hard modes and achievements for skins, etc.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulosity wrote: »

I hope there is a bit of variety in the difficulty. On normal they should be fairly doable with a random group, veteran alright with a decent group, and proper difficulty coming from hard modes and achievements for skins, etc.

Exactly.

I have more luck getting people to do WGT and ICP than I do the Hist dungeons.
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly.

Bit of a self full-filing prophecy here. You need to know the mechanics to do these (on veteran), but ICP and WGT have been out longer. Also with the exception of the Velidreth head piece there is not much loot in these dungeons that interests a lot of people.

But I agree with your sentiment about the difficultly for the SotH dungeons, they clear went overboard there, esp. with the mechanics (to many of them).
  • ZunaRoath
    ZunaRoath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hype.

Though... I really really -REALLY- hope Horns of the Reach brings, even if small one, a new zone. It will be weird suddenly travelling into a dungeon that is nowhere really in the map xD Can't wait!
    [EU-EP-PC] @Kynes_Peace

Hjalmar Bear-Heart - Main, Stamina Warden
    Svari Wild-Hawk - Magicka Nightblade
    Hulda the Wild - Stamina Warden
    Greg the Witchman - Magicka Necromancer
    Cassius Gallus - Stamina Sorcerer
    Nari War-Shield - Magicka Templar Healer
    Hronvir Winter-Winds - Tank Warden
    Zuna Ice-Bear - Stamina DK
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LMAO.. 10 hours. So in other words anyone with a day off. So this is how DLC will be for the forseeable future?

Chapter Release - Oversold on facts about the zone/story that prove to be false or specifically worded so as to be misleading upon release. And dont forget the major content additions that are now locked behind a paygate even though it probably should of been apart of the base game update.

Dungeon Pack - Crappy Dungeons that would be nice if it was released with actual DLC but instead will do nothing for the average player. Forcing most to simply turn to older motifs to farm for another 3 months until hopefully another trickle of content will be overhyped and released with a whimper.

Small DLC - A small storyline that can be either stretched out over a few days by a casual or done in a matter of an hour or two by a traditional MMO player. Nothing special to see here. It probably could of been added onto the Chapter but because ZOS needs to stretch out that content release so as to avoid a major exodus. Its now its own DLC.

Base Game Update - Because nothing says thanks for the money chumps like a Base Game Update thats free to everyone. Meanwhile the ESO+ Subscribers paid for another three months because they were told theyd get DLC every quarter. Too bad ZOS has quite the bi-polar approach to the acronym. One moment DLC is an actual zone with a substantial amount of content, next its a Dungeon Pack, and a Free Update that adds nothing new storyline wise. but wait...Chapters arent expansions....But they arent DLC either. Get your wallets out!
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on June 12, 2017 5:38AM
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • HappyHaunt
    HappyHaunt
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Clockwork City will be a zone; very happy.
    Recently switched to Xbox EU server.
    Main: Dusk Dyzmal - Dunmer - Necromancer - Pact
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly.

Bit of a self full-filing prophecy here. You need to know the mechanics to do these (on veteran), but ICP and WGT have been out longer. Also with the exception of the Velidreth head piece there is not much loot in these dungeons that interests a lot of people.

But I agree with your sentiment about the difficultly for the SotH dungeons, they clear went overboard there, esp. with the mechanics (to many of them).

At least with IC we have scathing mage and SPC sets.
  • grizzledcroc
    grizzledcroc
    ✭✭✭✭
    LMAO.. 10 hours. So in other words anyone with a day off.

well it is 1/3 of vvardenfell. Will bring more since world bosses and delves :v
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look more DLC that looks visually leagues better than the vanilla content and feels more like Elder Scrolls.
    Please Update Vanilla zones and gear.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

It'll still do whatever the *** it wants to after you summon it, but at least it looks cool.

@Acrolas huh?
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@Acrolas huh?

Liesel is that giant Wolfenstien robot in the live action video at BethesdaLand. You know, the one that attacked the truck after saving the sheriff?
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    new Battlegrounds ruleset (Chaos Ball)

Ok you've peaked my interest

a possible ESO Huttball?
  • steff127b16_ESO

Say what? Whats a liesel?

• timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    And welcome to the "New" wow!
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.