Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Does someone want to do an inventory trade?

ph8te
ph8te
✭✭✭
Hi, I don't know if this is actually allowed, but if not perhaps someone can help. I have a US PC/MAC account with 4 toons that are fully geared gold equipment, about 500k gold and about 1 million in crafting materials. The toons are all level 50+ with about 650 CP.

I have moved from PC to PS4, and even though I know I need to go through the grind again, I am willing to trade access to my old acct for some gold and crafted leveling gear and equipment.

If anyone is interested, and it is ok to do it, please respond here and we can work out the details.
@ph8te >> PC/MAC NA Server
PSN: Trixter0909 >> PS4 EU Server

Best Answer

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Trading and selling is not allowed on the ESO forums. For this reason we are closing the thread down. If you are looking to initiate a trade, please do so in game through chat or using guild traders.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • nodulo
    nodulo
    ✭✭✭
    Bummer you have to start from scratch on a new platform, but account sharing which you would have to do via PC is certainly against the rules.
    I don't want to see anyone get in trouble without full knowledge of the terms of service.
  • ph8te
    ph8te
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. The issue is that I don't want to do account sharing. I no longer have a PC with which I can access my old account. So I can't convert or email my gear and materials to someone who is willing to trade (which is allowed)

All I really want is some crafted purple training gear for a DPS/healer for a Templar to get me up to level 50. If I know of a guild that would help then that would even be better.
    @ph8te >> PC/MAC NA Server
    PSN: Trixter0909 >> PS4 EU Server
  • nodulo
    nodulo
    ✭✭✭
    Ok sorry I misunderstood your post,
    ph8te wrote: »
    I have moved from PC to PS4, and even though I know I need to go through the grind again, I am willing to trade access to my old acct for some gold and crafted leveling gear and equipment.

If anyone is interested, and it is ok to do it, please respond here and we can work out the details.

This discussion has been closed.