Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Does someone want to do an inventory trade?

ph8te
ph8te
✭✭✭
Hi, I don't know if this is actually allowed, but if not perhaps someone can help. I have a US PC/MAC account with 4 toons that are fully geared gold equipment, about 500k gold and about 1 million in crafting materials. The toons are all level 50+ with about 650 CP.

I have moved from PC to PS4, and even though I know I need to go through the grind again, I am willing to trade access to my old acct for some gold and crafted leveling gear and equipment.

If anyone is interested, and it is ok to do it, please respond here and we can work out the details.
@ph8te >> PC/MAC NA Server
PSN: Trixter0909 >> PS4 EU Server

Best Answers

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll shut this thread down because they don't allow any trade posts in these forums.

In terms of the TOS rules with ESO, I think that transferring your old PC account over to someone else would be a rules violation. However, I'm sure it happens and no one cares and I'm not sure how they even track something like that.

However, what you're really wanting to do is find another dual platform player who is willing to send you PS4 mats in exchange for you sending them PC mats. ZOS wants players communicating and trading, and as long as no real world money is involved I think that arranging this would be completely in bounds. But to find a trading partner you might have to post in other forums.

Or...hmm...set up a guild on both platforms that specializes in helping people move between platforms? That'd be interesting...and I don't see why you couldn't then advertise in the guild recruitment forums.
    Answer ✓
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Trading and selling is not allowed on the ESO forums. For this reason we are closing the thread down. If you are looking to initiate a trade, please do so in game through chat or using guild traders.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
This discussion has been closed.