The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Not Fully Closed) Serjustin19 Sotha Sil, PS4 EU. (Went To Vivec)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Update23: Decided to test out Vivec, Just need more people in there. To see if it is truly unplayable, sadly everyone I know from both 1st and 2nd Scourge and in Haderus, are all in Vivec. (Same thing applies as written below though.)

Greetings all, as some might have known. I have posted a post that I have set my eyes on Sotha Sil as my new campaign, some time ago. Since the time has finaly come, for the new changes here at last. (Since Vivec will be greatly unplayable. But set as guest) Let us get to know one another.

Firstly though, I want to warn that good chance I won't stay on 1 Alliance. Meaning, I will be on AD in Sotha Sil, (At this Time) but later on I might continue to aid another alliance instead. ( Have wrote an article about this to) However please note I'm trying to do what feels right for me.

So hence forth, let me introduce my characters instead. (Good chance I will switch sides no offense) 1. High Priestess Emily (DC Templar). 2. Jessica Fiery Fox Of Wind (EP Templar) 3. My Enemy Is Myself ( AD Templar)

I will also warn, good chance I won't stay full 30 day on 1 alliance. But I will do my hardest, but the urge to help whom I feel is hurting. Will go strong. Hopefully at same time, I can also stay 1 Alliance when everything is balanced)

Now I'll introduce myself. I live on small farm. Like to read, starting back on learning French again (after taking small break) I love to be a Templar healer, played in both 1st and 2nd Scourge, PS4 EU (2+yrs) Then Haderus PS4 EU. Now my adventure starts anew in Sotha Sil. I believe my Alliance is Truly AD, but also like to help hurting alliances. Thanks.

Also forgot to mention, I'm also friendly and usually not attack when I'm alone. But if I'm in group then I'm forced to. (Usually hardly in group)
Edited by Serjustin19 on June 8, 2017 3:41PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here we go..
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go..

Again? Yes. Why not? :neutral: If 1st Scourge wasn't deleted due to accidental deletion, if 2nd Scourge wasn't deleted due to being unpopular and "feel as if my doing". If Haderus wasn't deleted, my 3rd campaign.

I wouldn't have continued to write more anoying threads of where I go and such. But I'm kinda forced to. If Sotha Sil be deleted to (It will) Then I'm forced to continue to write more. No offense. Thanks for understanding :neutral:

I also might want to add, look at my AD Templar's name. "My Enemy Is Myself" Why is my AD called that? Answer is simple. It has to do of what I think, especially the consequences of my actions. Do I stay loyal and actually remain loyal to one side? Or do I continue to want to help the other (aiding hurting alliances)

Each day I think, each day was my actions just and fair? Was I do something good after all. Or am I actually hurting other alliances even more? Others might seem I'm doing more harm than good. But I was hoping to do more good. At same time, I wish to stay 1 Alliance. But I'm unable to do. Hence why my AD Templar is called that.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on June 6, 2017 5:59PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Serjustin19 ...i hope your day is going well :)

I've always been somewhat socially naive in life...i'm an introvert and unless i'm with close friends and family - I've never really "fit in"...fortunately i get along well with others...

to get to the point though - it wasn't until i was in my late 20's before I discovered that some people just didn't like me...

at the time it seriously came as a shock to me - i mean, in my mind - i thought I was a nice, friendly person...i get it now...truth is I'm a loud, in your face indicidual at times - I'm a new yorker - i can't help myself :#

I get it now though...

there is a multitude of reasons for people not liking you - the way you look, sound of your voice, your smell, your smile, the way you walk, your views/opinions and beliefs...it's an endless list...

understand that people are not perfect...we are all "flawed" to some extent (including our own innate prejudices) - which i guess in some ways does make us perfect humans :)

you can not make everyone happy ser justin...
    Edited by geonsocal on June 7, 2017 6:47PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretty sure you gotta be 18 to play this game. and i don't understand why the life story is relevant to these forums.

My 9 year old plays Roblox or something like that...check it out.
    Edited by Malamar1229 on June 7, 2017 8:39PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    quote-communication-leads-to-community-that-is-to-understanding-intimacy-and-the-mutual-valuing-rollo-may-110-20-32.jpg
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretty sure you gotta be 18 to play this game. and i don't understand why the life story is relevant to these forums.

My 9 year old plays Roblox or something like that...check it out.

Hi, thanks. Though I'm 26. However the reason for my openness and life story, is to get me out of my shell more. Way more so then I am, But what better way to do that is by sharing? To get to know the alliance that I'm currently serving better, to might have same interest like others (within the game itself, but to also same interest of the outside) Sharing is caring. Plus my counselor suggested for me to be more open. No offense,
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy @Serjustin19 ...i hope your day is going well :)

I've always been somewhat socially naive in life...i'm an introvert and unless i'm with close friends and family - I've never really "fit in"...fortunately i get along well with others...

to get to the point though - it wasn't until i was in my late 20's before I discovered that some people just didn't like me...

at the time it seriously came as a shock to me - i mean, in my mind - i thought I was a nice, friendly person...i get it now...truth is I'm a loud, in your face indicidual at times - I'm a new yorker - i can't help myself :#

I get it now though...

there is a multitude of reasons for people not liking you - the way you look, sound of your voice, your smell, your smile, the way you walk, your views/opinions and beliefs...it's an endless list...

understand that people are not perfect...we are all "flawed" to some extent (including our own innate prejudices) - which i guess in some ways does make us perfect humans :)

you can not make everyone happy ser justin...
    quote-communication-leads-to-community-that-is-to-understanding-intimacy-and-the-mutual-valuing-rollo-may-110-20-32.jpg

Hi, my bad if it seem I might be ignoring. I'm not, just waiting for the time to post again (without getting in trouble ;) )

The "fitting in part" definitely sounds like me. In fact I can relate to most of what you said to. I'll keep of what you said in mind. Thank you for the quote also.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when it comes to switching up alliances all the time – we are definitely in the same boat :)

i'm an old man though - i envy you your youth...

It’s funny – because of all the negative feedback concerning faction swapping (particularly within the same map) amongst a good percentage of the player base in game and here on the forums, it forced me to really think and consider what would i do if i only had to choose one alliance to play on…

i would go with the daggerfall covenant…mainly because my first/main character is a breton whom when i first started the game i put him in the covenant alliance…i kinda think it was a default alliance at the time…i tried to make him the same kind of character i had in skyrim, which was a breton bow using stamblade – i’ve since converted him to a magblade…he’s much happier…

hopefully you’ve been able to find some good people on the ps4/eu server to group up with…because i switch characters and alliances a lot – i’ve stopped grouping with other allies, even in Imperial City which can be a little tough at times…I really like playing the game with no serious ties to any one alliance – so i can fight everyone with a relatively clear conscience, and, not feel bad that i may be attacking friends or people whom i've played alongside recently…

although on the other hand - i do enjoy seeing friends from the forums here out on the battlefield in cyrodiil - whether we are fighting on the same side or not...

unless you are all in on one particular alliance – i imagine it would be hard to find a good group of pvp players to hang out with…

plus, it’s comfortable for me to play alone…i understand though that may not be true for others or for yourself…in which case – yes, it’s tough playing all the alliances and wanting to feel accepted by any one alliance or group of players…

have you taken the plunge and checked out morrowind?
    Edited by geonsocal on June 8, 2017 12:46AM
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm calling bs Justin
    Stop trying to justify jumping factions during the same campaign you probably won't get the respect that you crave so much
    Sorry m8 but we've heard it b4
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, since these 2 go together very well. I've decided to put them together.

Kram8ion wrote: »
    Well I'm calling bs Justin
    Stop trying to justify jumping factions during the same campaign you probably won't get the respect that you crave so much
    Sorry m8 but we've heard it b4

I do see what you mean, hence why I'm trying my hardest to stay in 1 alliance during campaign. Besides everything looks balanced so far, It's a plus.

At the same time, (going back to Scourge here) I 100% didn't believe I got the respect for trying to help aid AD, when most wanted me back red. However Haderus was a lot better, I to also believe most AD actually understood on why I went back and fourth from AD To EP. To help aid EP out. Like I did for AD and originally DC.

The reason on why I keep going back AD after helping aiding EP, (during current campaign) was me believing that EP can do it. That EP can do it without me, No offense. At the same time I honestly didn't believe that Haderus wasn't well liked by reds. But every time I do go back to EP after my short break on AD.

It always seems like more EP came back to Haderus and push really hard. But when I left EP and visit AD again. EP numbers went below again. This always repeats and I don't know why. But at the same time I was very grateful to aid EP whilst I was able to. In fact despite me going back and forth from both EP and AD. I was EP longest in Haderus. (Despite being short campaign for me after Scourge 2nd deletion)

At the same time, you and others (no offense) might have heard it all. But have you not seen it? In same campaign, same platform, same server just like me? No offense, but it's not all and everything is not the same but only different, to others points of veiw and orgin, in a way I can somewhat agree with you.

when it comes to switching up alliances all the time – we are definitely in the same boat :)

i'm an old man though - i envy you your youth...

It’s funny – because of all the negative feedback concerning faction swapping (particularly within the same map) amongst a good percentage of the player base in game and here on the forums, it forced me to really think and consider what would i do if i only had to choose one alliance to play on…

i would go with the daggerfall covenant…mainly because my first/main character is a breton whom when i first started the game i put him in the covenant alliance…i kinda think it was a default alliance at the time…i tried to make him the same kind of character i had in skyrim, which was a breton bow using stamblade – i’ve since converted him to a magblade…he’s much happier…

hopefully you’ve been able to find some good people on the ps4/eu server to group up with…because i switch characters and alliances a lot – i’ve stopped grouping with other allies, even in Imperial City which can be a little tough at times…I really like playing the game with no serious ties to any one alliance – so i can fight everyone with a relatively clear conscience, and, not feel bad that i may be attacking friends or people whom i've played alongside recently…

although on the other hand - i do enjoy seeing friends from the forums here out on the battlefield in cyrodiil - whether we are fighting on the same side or not...

unless you are all in on one particular alliance – i imagine it would be hard to find a good group of pvp players to hang out with…

plus, it’s comfortable for me to play alone…i understand though that may not be true for others or for yourself…in which case – yes, it’s tough playing all the alliances and wanting to feel accepted by any one alliance or group of players…

have you taken the plunge and checked out morrowind?

I haven't tried Morrowind (quests) But just wanted to see what's in there and plus I haven't even played original Morrowind yet. Plus ESO Morrowind makes me hungry. Huge Mushrooms, looks so good an Ta... (better stop right there, Sorry EP, please blame my senses; I insist)

I also like the back story of your character and which alliance would you choose to serve and stay in one. For me it's really hard to say. But first, no offense to DC, I do like DC, was my original alliance also (but due to PvP wise in days of old, it changed) I still love all 3 alliances though. (Mainly helping aid all 3 alliances in PvP)

Now however, Methinks I may be an AD. It could be the lore, could be the people, could be the war itself, could be the game trailers from the ages of old. It could also be that I served AD longest then both DC and EP combined. In honestly it's really hard to pinpoint.

Yes I do feel strongly for AD, given due to my long poems. But I must add, I'm honestly curious about EP. Why though? 2+ yrs I'm so used to attacking them, that feels very strange in helping them. But don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed helping them as I enjoyed helping other 2 alliances.

I got to see what AD and DC is like, somewhat of EP. But same time I still feel that I need to learn from EP to. In honestly maybe I should go try out reds in future, if not for balance; maybe for my very interests and needs to finally understand and to get to know EP better. It's the only faction that I have not been on much.

Who knows maybe I can understand if I belong and stay AD if I had to choose to stay 1 Alliance (in future) and or maybe I might be red all along and that I have not noticed yet. Hence why Me thinks I may be an AD, But I'm 128% unsure honestly. Just been concentrating on aiding other alliances in need and not know what my alliance truly is. But feels natural to aid others though. I'm usually alone to.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on June 8, 2017 3:47PM