The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"you asked questions that now have answers" - non-existent question

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I keep getting an notification for "you asked questions that now have answers" but the question doesn't exist anymore. So could someone do something about this please.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This occurred with another user who had this issue for a long period

Please go back to any question threads you may have and make sure that absolutely every comment is acknowledged with a yes or no confirmation. In some cases this does include your own comments made on the thread which is an odd bug in some threads.

Let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_CoriJ I checked ever question I ever asked and made sure it was checked off, but still is showing the error. I think I asked a question and it got deleted for some reason which is causing the error.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try answering this question as yes or no. This question does not have an answer yet: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4173276/#Comment_4173276

Staff Post
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_CoriJ I had my hopes, but at last it's still there.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were able to dig up the deleted double post question and make sure that was closed as well. Still having the issue?

Staff Post
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_CoriJ thank you so much!!!!!! All better now.