The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Launcher re downloads the patch during downloading

Snowflakey
Snowflakey
✭✭✭
Greetings,
I swear I'm not being crazy. I'm downloading the Morrowind patch and am pretty certain I just saw it say "6002 MB remaining" and a few moments after that it said "6160 MB remaining"!
This has been happening since I started patching last night. I'm aware the Morrowind patch is 8 GB, but so far I've downloaded 19 GB T_T I'm certain it's not catching up on previous patches (the percent doesn't move but it keeps downloading and downloading without the "remaining" changing much).
I have no idea how to search my problem in google as I can't even find words for it :( Can anyone please help?
  • Syralynn
    Syralynn
    Soul Shriven
    Is it possible, that it is "applying" the patch, and no longer "downloading"?
  • Snowflakey
    Snowflakey
    ✭✭✭
    No no, I'm sure it's not that :( the download size left suddenly increases and it starts downloading what it Should have just downloaded a few minutes ago.