The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!

ESO switches to desktop in the middle of playing, at random

• BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ignotus @Flameheart

Thank you very much for your posts! Turning off that process seems to have done the trick for me. :)
    I am Queen of Typos. If you don't see "Edited by BlackSparrow" above this line, please assume my account has been taken over by scamps and react accordingly.

My Girls:
    "Elsweyr, yay or nay?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "If circumstances try to drive me there, maybe. Right now, it just sounds like a lot of sand in my boots."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "The simple thought of it dries my scales. I ventured into Elsweyr long ago, but I may be getting too old to make the journey again."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "This one looks forward to seeing her home sands again. Perhaps she will make her home village many fish sticks!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "I could do much with a good dragon hide."
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "I see little need to muck about some ancient tomb. Too much work to do elsewhere. No, that was not an intentional pun."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton thief: "Stealing from the Ban Daar is always a fun challenge. Sometimes, they steal their stuff back!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "While I try to stay at Swum-Many-Waters' side, the whispers of an undead threat worry me."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "Perhaps. The lady Mephala spins many webs, and I can see there being benefit in sending me into the path of an undead invasion."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hear there will be dragons. I would be a disappointment to my Nord heritage if I did not try to slay them."
    Madam Argentia, dunmer aristocrat: "I have little desire to waltz across the desert for weeks at a time. It's terrible for the complexion."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'm kinda busy up in Wrothgar, sorry!"
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "The Khajiit usually throw some nice contracts my way. I'm sure Jimila will have something that will take me there."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one is happy to check back on her homeland after grand adventures drew her away! Let the kittens call her -dra instead of -daro now!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "My lady Meridia does detest the undead. I may need to sneak out on my duties on Artaeum to address it."

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ignotus @Flameheart

Thank you very much for your posts! Turning off that process seems to have done the trick for me. :)

I second the thanks. It seems to have worked for me as well. Oddly I never noticed any pop-up windows, but so far I have not had it jump to the desktop since disabling that scheduled task. It looks like Microsoft has a fix coming out for this issue as well.