Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update on 5/30 causing worse cyro load screens

fastolfv_ESO
fastolfv_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
title says it all, tonight my guilds caught a load screen from every single camp and every single respawn. Did fixing bg que actually make cyro worse?
  • Fyaal
    Fyaal
    ✭✭✭
    1q04sn.jpg
    Fyaal - EP Stam DK Grand Overlord
    Invictus
    Nexus Haxus
    Hijinx
    IR
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    The lore says that on the third day Wrobel created the lag, and on the 5th he created the load screen. They have existed since the beginning of time, sadly we have to accept it now as a regular occurrence.
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lore says that on the third day Wrobel created the lag, and on the 5th he created the load screen. They have existed since the beginning of time, sadly we have to accept it now as a regular occurrence.

Lol
    Edited by Morgul667 on May 31, 2017 3:49AM
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    title says it all, tonight my guilds caught a load screen from every single camp and every single respawn. Did fixing bg que actually make cyro worse?

They actually didn't fix BG queuing at all... so basically the patch notes can be reduced to:

"Made loading screens and entire zone crashing in Cyrodiil worse"
  • Yshaar
    Yshaar
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed this too. Usually I delete the zo_ingame.lua or whatever it is called and with the morrowind update I had zero loading screens. But yesterday: they are back!
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lag is worse because people are bypassing queues and faction stacking using a new neat 'trick' that ZOS won't fix..
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    The lag is worse because people are bypassing queues and faction stacking using a new neat 'trick' that ZOS won't fix..

what, some another bug exploit?
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay I'm not the only one! I've been getting a ridiculous amount of load screens, it's getting really annoying.
    And of course it's only been happening in PVP. :T
    Edited by Eirella on June 1, 2017 5:20PM
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love getting stuck in load screens between districts in IC, so I can miss entire fights.

I didn't really want to participate in IC fights anyway, I just wanted to look at the *** load screen for 6 minutes.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »

what, some another bug exploit?

on top of that... CE is back...

Saw a flying blueberry couple hours ago...

Glad I didn't buy Morrobug
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique