The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds, people left game when they were losing, cause the game to close.

Spurius_Lucilius
Spurius_Lucilius
✭✭✭
It happened twice today, both in a 2v2v2 condition. Second time is a deathmatch and my team got 200~300+ points. Other team get less than 50 points. In around 7 minutes the purple just stay in their base and not coming out, and when there is only 3 minutes left, a player left the match and the BG just close because there is only 1 person in a group. I understand this system prevent some unfair matchs, but this is also sometimes unfair to the winner, or the team which is winning. I'm losing, so I can just quit and let the winner get nothing?
The right thing should be : when someone left and the match is aboout to close, give the player who remain in the battlegrounds their rewards! At least something less than the reward of a full match.
PC NA Casual/PVP
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spurius_Lucilius this system doesnt prevent anything sadly, its just a lack of foresight from ZOS, not the first time.
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen this a million times plus one thus far... it's a matter of principle and those that don't have principles lack a spine.

Bunch of turn coats looking to rise up only to be confronted with Rick James on the left and Neil Armstrong on the right... who can fight against that?

My advice, shoot for the stars until they fall on you.
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's messed up. Ugh ZoS, just ugh
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds